Chapter 11 x

song

tearsonpages ~ aryia (badboywolfy)

'the only way i know how to say it is with tears on pages'

*

I pulled up to school like every other day and took a deep breath as i got out of my car but this time i was alone. Wheres Abe your wondering? well hes on a 2 week trip ot his mums home town for 2 weeks so im going to have to do this alone...

I was waring:

people probbaly thought i was wired but i wasliving for it and diddnt care what people thought about me anymore

I put on a smile and walked into shool earlier than normal so i diddnt run into the croud of people that there always was.

I decided to go to the librery for 30 mins before my lesson starts to kill time as ushaly no one was in there. I whent to my normal seat at a 2 seater table in the back and listend to my music just sitting. out of the corner of my eye i see a girl who had large circle galsses and the complete opposite outfit to mine on. she was waring a lavender hoodie and light blue jeans with small rips in the knees.

She looked at me and asked "do you mind if i sit here?" with a smile. I quicly agreed not wanting to make her think i was thinking about saying no.

Why would she want to sit with me, god knows. I guess ill give her a chance what could go wrong.

"what are u listning to?" she asked still smiling. "oh hes a not very well known artist, hes called aryia but his music is everything" oh no i rambled diddnt i- god dangit.

she just smiled and laughed a little "i can tell how much he effects you. you speak about him so enthusiasticly" she read me like a book and i diddnt know wether to be scared or happy she undersands.

i smiled at her without forcing it, wich is something that never happens "yeah he kinda saved my life" i said instantly regreting it after i said it, she would probbaly read what i ment by that too.

I expected her to laugh or be creeped out or something but she just smiled and nodded like she understood.

"my name is grace" she said still smiling "dont worry im not like the rest of them i have consideration for others"

i laughed at her subtle mock of the people who go to the school "im Bailey but you can call me bee, im not like them either no one really likes me so the librery is my safe place for the next 2 weeks. Normaly im with my boyfriend Abe you might have heard of him"

"what!" she sounded suprised "how did you end up dating him. hes vertualy kicking all the girls from this school away from him" she laughed

"well its a funny story to be honest. hes been friends with my older brother since i can remember so ive had a life long crush on him. we only just got close though" i exaplined as she listend and nodded her head telling me that she was following.