chapter 21 x

Song

Clear rain~ cassette deck

"Second chances, stealing glances. I did it wrong"

*

I sat in the car watching the world pass by, cassette deck playing softly in the background.

I didn't think, I couldn't.

I was emotionally exhausted.

Jack got out of the car before I realised we were at the hospital. I shook my head to wake myself up and I hopped out.

We walked into the hospital together, I still had my blanket wrapped tightly around me, it was the only comfort I had.

We walked through a few difrent long corridors, until I saw the guys all in a waiting room.

I walked in infront of jack and jogged to them, then throwing myself in a chair in between sam and jax.

I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them, wrapping the blanket around me.

Kyle and jax were asleep but Sam was wide awake.

He looked so tired "have you slept?" I asked, he shook his head.

"These two have been out like rocks for hours" he said laughing, I rolled my eyes typical.

Jack sat on the other side of sam but he didn't say much, non of us did.

"How can they not tell us what's going on, for fuck sake" I said

i took a deep breath and put my knees down.

I took the blanket from around me and told sam to lean on my shoulder and try sleep.

I could tell he was panicking like crazy.

He leaned on me and I threw the blanket on top of us both.

I wrapped my arm around his back.

He fell asleep almost immediately.

We sat for around 30 minutes, nothing.

After a while Jax wakes up.

"Jeez sleeping in chairs is not good for your back" he said standing up and stretching, I giggled trying not to wake sam up but failed partialy when he moved over and slept closer to jack.

"im gonna go to the costa upstairs what do ya'll want" jax asked with his american accent. "i'll come with you, im going crazy sitting here" i said standing up cairfully to not disturb sam too much.

Jack wanted a caramel latte, kyle wanted a chi latte and we decided to get sam an iced latte with no ice so he can have it when he wakes up.

We walked through the hospital corridors slowly trying to take our time to kill it.

It was so quiet to say it was almost 8.30 am. We saw a man walking towards us in the hall, jax said hiya and them man smiled and returned it.