Four (✔︎ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉ℯ𝒹)

Song

Heather~ conan grey

'Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty'

*

It was Saturday morning and I sat in my room listening to music. I had no plans like most weekends and I had no intention of doing anything.

"stop listening to your sepressing ass music and do something with your life will you" jack shouted from the other side of my closed bedroom door.

I rolled my eyes and got up and opend the door to speak to him.

"oh yeah and what are you doing that's so preductive at half 10 on a Saturday morning"

"as a matter of a fact I am. I'm on xbox with my friends" he replied making me laugh.

I pushed past him saying "oh yeah because that's preductive" as I walked down the stairs.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and decided on an apple as I wasn't that hungry.

I returned back to my bedroom and got stated on the homework I'd been putting off for days when i got a text.

I was pleasntly suprised to see Abe's name on the screen as i unlocked it to see what it said.

Abe: you me at my parents beach house today till monday?

Bailey: i want to but what do i say to my mum and dad they're going to ask questions if i tell the truth.

Abe: come on bee say your going with Ally or something they wont ask anything then.

Bailey: i dont even think i have a swimsuit that isn't from when i was 9. I've changed since then.

Abe: well i'll talke you to the mall to get some on the way. pleaseee

Bailey: ok ok pick me up in an hour.

I quickly rushed around my room, throwing variations of clothing into my pink suitcase. My room looked like a bomb had hit it by the time I found everything I needed.

After appearing to be finished I took a deep breath and crossed my fingers before going downstairs to ask my parents if i could go.

Finally they agreed after an argument threatened to take place about them being too over protective, but in the end they settled on letting me go because they knew Ally would look after me...little did they know.

Oh well what they don't know won't hurt them i guess.

I'm should probably call Ally once i leave to fill her in so she will cover for me, she's the best friend ever i swear.

I grabbed my suitcase and lugged it down the stairs, i more than likely severely over packed but who cares you never know what might happen.

Abe picked me up from outside the house and i hoped no one would notice or check that it isn't Ally's car that i'm getting into.

My heat pounded out of my chest as i walked down my drive to his car, feeling his eyes on my body burned making me feel hot like every inch of me that he took in was on fire.

The kind of fire that itched and this was an itch that i couldn't help but scratch.

Abe got out of his car and took my suitcase off me to put into the car. "glad you could make it" he said as the corner of his mouth raised into a smile that he tried to conceal.