chapter 19 x

Song

Sweater wether~the neighbourhood

'I want the world in my hands'

*

It was now around 11pm the next day, i was still waring the clothes from the party and i hadden't properly slept, only in the chair next to abe. Sam and jack came and went but they had to keep leaving to do stuff for the gang that abe couldn't do now.

Abe was slowly getting better but he was still really bad, i diddn't want to leave him.

Abe was sleeping wich he had been doing a lot and i was falling in and out of sleep in the chair beside his bed.

I had just drifted to sleep when jack, sam, kyle and jax all walked into the hospital room.

I look up to them all staring at me "what are you looking at" i asked looking back at them all.

"sis you look awful" jack said, i i diddnt know what to say to that. "yeah um i think Abe prolly looks better and hes been poisoned" jax said.

"well thank you very much" i said sarcasticly.

"oh my god you are in the same clothes, you havent left!?" kyle stated quietly trying not to wake abe up, i shook my head and pulled my legs up and sat cross legged on the seat.

"come on ill take you home so you can sleep and get changed for a little bit" jack said, i tried to protest but he was having non of it.

i reluctently got up and walked towards the door, Jax immidiately took my seat as soon as i got up making us laugh but we tried to be quiet.

sam couldnt hold his laughter in and woke Abe up "do you have any idea how hard it is to sleep with four twats in the same room as you" he said sleepily but more awake than we expected.

"im taking her home for a little bit" jack said to abe who sat up in his bed. "i told her to go hours ago, does she listen. nope" he said laughing, he was looking a little better.

"please call me if you need anything, i'll bring you some stuff" i said walking to the side of his bed and giving him a hug.

he wraped his arms around me, just as strong and pretective as he ushally does "dont worry, you need to sleep love" he said kissing the top of my head.

we all said our goodbyes and jack walked me to his car and we began driving to our house.

"do we have to go, dads gonna be pissed i bet" i said to him as he drove through the night.

"yep he prolly will, i dont even know why tho, dont worry about it ill sort it for you" he said looking at me for a second "oh mum got home this aftonoon too"

"well this is going to be fun" i said sarcasticly.

me and jack never got on with our parents for diffrent reasons but they were both valid. nither of them knew about the gang. I was thinking and i suudenly got a thought.

"oh my  god did anyone tell his mum, isnt she still on the trip?" i asked him begining to pannic.

"yeah we told her he just got the flu. cant exactly call her and be like oh yeah someone tried to kill him, probbaly from one of our many rival gangs now can i" he said making me laugh.

we pulled up to our house and the lights were on downstairs, we were kind of hoping they would be sleeping my now.

We walked into the house and mum and dad were waching a film on the tv in the living roo.

"ok you go upstairs get a shower and put comfy clothes on. I'll make you toast or something, you havent eaten for the whole time" he said having everything planned out, he patted my back once as he spoke and then he walked upstairs leaving me to go shower and get changed.

(jacks pov)

i walk into the kitchen hoping that mum and dad wouldnt bother me, i couldnt be botherd to deal with that right now.

I begin to put bread into the toaster for me and Bailey when dad walked into the kitchen, mum following close by.

I carried on what i was doing and diddnt speak to them.

"what on earth is going on, why has bailey been staying at abes house" mum said, she knew that the guys had a house together and i had a room but she had never been there.

"why not, she diddnt want to stay here all alone, theres me, Abe and 2 other guys there who shes made friends with anyway" i said to try and make her not as mad at me.

she just rolled her eyes like she always does and looked at dad to get him to get involved in the conversation.

"we're just worried about her, shes only 17 and Abe's a lot older than her. being in a house for days with you and 3 other older guys-" he bagan suggesting things that i diddn't like.

"what are you suggesting!" i shouted getting angry "the guys would never do anything to fucking hurt her! they love her like a little sister!"

"dont sware at us, jack. you can see where we are comming from, we're just worried about her" my dad said trying to deffuse the situation.

"yeah well you dont have to be do you. do you really think i would let anyone hurt her?" i asked not looking for an awnser.

"you can't blame us for wondering Jack" my mum said.

"yeah well mabie if you were here more she wouldn't need to have us all for company" i said, i probbaly shouldnt have said it but it was partialy true.

"well that was below the belt. how dare you all we have ever done, every trip was to pay for you" she began but i cut her off "no it wasn't. you diddnt need to go on all the trips. i know they were optional"

the both just stood there in silence, not knowing what to say. They both knew i was right.

we stood for another few minuets when the toaster poped up, breaking the silence. They then walked out and back into the living room.

I made the toast and took a plate up to Baileys room.

she was sitting on her bed waring light grey sweatpants and one of abes jumpers.

she was playing with her ring when she looked up at me "what was the shouting about" she asked quietly, i could tell she had been pannicing.

"nothing it's fine i'll tell you later. its not important right now" i said hanging her the plate.

"are you ok?" she asked, i nodded my head.

i sat on her bed next to her as she ate, but she only had a few bites and left the rest.

"im gonna get some sleep" she said, i took the plate off of her and left her alone to sleep.

_________________________________________

Hayyy sorry it's been a few days!

What did u think about Jack's pov?

Sorry it's kinda short but I wanted to leave it there!

Have a good day/night!

Please comment and vote!

~love ya!