Two (✔︎ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉ℯ𝒹)

Song

Hold my girl~ George ezra

'With everything that your going through. My girl you've nothing to loose'

*

"no" i shouted back

"Bee come on its just me. I can't leave you in there alone"

silence filled the room for a while and I hoped he left. All until I heard his bag drop to the floor.

"what are you doing?! get out!" I whispered. This would look slightly dodgy to anyone witnessing this from outside with no context.

He climbed over the top of the door and landed on his feet with a thud.

"for fuck sake what are you doing!" I whisper shouted as he slid down the door next to me.

"well you wernt comming out so this was my only option. Did you really think i was just going to leave you. Jesus what kind of a person do you think I am? your brother would kill me"

some part of my brain told me he wasn't doing this for jack...

He had a point in that I wasn't planning on coming out any time soon.

I stood up attempting to get out of this situation, but the room began to spin.

"sit down your going to hurt yourself" he said as he pulled me onto his lap and held me.

After a few seconds i gave in relaxing into his embrace and rested my head on his chest.

Abe pladed his head onto mine and continued to hold me.

"everythings going to be ok baby" wait did he just call me baby! no no its fine his just trying to calm me down.

he just thinks of me like a baby sister right?

After a while I began to calm he stood up and unlocked the door after checking no one was arround he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

I tried to walk but as soon as i got out of the bathroom my body went numb and limp.

He caught me and i felt him lift me up bridal style and carry me through the school hall.

"where are we going" i asked using the only strength I had left but all he said was "its ok trust me bee"

...

I must have fell asleep because i woke up arround 2 hours later buried within my bed sheets. After sitting up i saw abe sat on the end of my bed.

"what happend?" i asked rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"you blacked out so i drove you home and put you to bed so i have been sitting here ever since" i wonderd to myself why he didn't just leave me knowing that I was safe in my house. I didn't think i was that important to him other than me being safe for Jack's sake at least.

"you know the things they were saying dont have to effect you. just ignore them"

"Thats not why i threw up" i said with no context. He looked confused so i began to explain to him.

"i have anxiety attacks and ally was here this morning and she made me take my pills that dont mix with me good and make me dizzy and throw up and then I had a panic attack"

i compleately spilled my guts to him without hesitation surprising myself. I felt...almost comfortable around him for a moment.

"jeez I knew you had anxiety but i didn't know it was to that extent" he said he looked into my eyes causing me to fidget at the way he was studying me.