chapter 25 x

Song

Roll with it~ oasis

"You've got to roll with it"

*

I woke up to being blinded by the sun coming through the curtains, we must have forgot to close them. I rolled over and looked at the clock it was 9am so I couldn't complain too much.

I should be at school but I didn't want to go back if I'm being honest.

I looked at my phone and Ally had messaged me to say she had gone to school and she was covering for me.

Abe was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I decided to go make a cup of tea and sit on the balcony watching the morning pass by.

I slipped out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen.

I heard voices coming from the kitchen when I got close to it but I couldn't tell who it was.

Walking through the door I saw kyle sitting on the bar stool with Bella and Jax sitting on the counter. Why did he always sit on the counter.

"Hay siss" jax said waving at me.

"Iced coffee's in the fridge" Bella said

"Morninn" I said back to them "what are yous doing today?" I asked grabbing the coffee out of the fridge and pouring a glass.

"We don't know yet, what about you" kyle said in between taking mouthfuls of cereal.

"No plans, I could have gone to school but now I don't want to just to piss of my mum even more" I said smiling, making them laugh.

"That's my girl, dont take no shit. Schools for losers anyways, a good 80% of the gang dropped out and we turned out fine" jax said making me laugh.

"I want a tattoo for my 18th but he won't let me" Bella complained to me, i had to back her up.

"And when did you get your first tattoo kyle" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

I rose my eyebrows waiting for his awnser and he reluctantly said "I was 17 but-" i cut him off "AHA no buts sunshine. You have no valid argument now" I said grabbing my coffee and walking out of the kitchen.

I heard Jax laughing "IM STARTING TO REGRET MY DECISION OF LIKING YOU BAILEY" kyle shouted from the kitchen making me laugh on my way up the stairs.

I walked back into the bedroom and Abe was still sleeping but now he had spread out into the space where I was before.

I quietly opened the sliding door just enough for me to slide through and sat in my favourite chair on the balcony (the same one as last time).

The air was a little colder than the past few weeks, it was getting near winter so it was understandable. That didn't mean I enjoyed it but it did mean I wasn't melting in my hoodies anymore.

I slowly drank my coffee and swung gently in the chair watching the clouds quickly drift by.

"Morning sunshine" a deep voice said making me jump and almost drop my glass.

I turned around to find Abe sitting on one of the seats looking at me.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me. Don't do that! How long have you been there" I asked making him laugh

He stretched his arms up causing his shirt to lift up a little at the bottom, showing his abs and tattoo on the bottom of his stomach. It was a cursive line flower with hope on the stem.