chapter 17 x

Song

Clair de lune~ Debussy

*

we finished up at the cafe and had gone back to the mansion. We were all sat in the same seats as earlier plus Grace came back with us too.

"im boredddddd" jax complained for the 7th time in 30 minuets. "oh my god what do you want us to do about it. you saying your bored makes me bored brother" jack said.

"well what do you want to do then" Abe said looking at him, he kissed the top of my head after.

Jax and Jack looked at eachother at the same time with exited eyes and smirked. "ok what the fuck are you thinking, are you tealpathic or some shi" Ally said being impatient with them both.

"no, not telapathic" jax said "we just have the same mutual enjoyment for huge ass house partys" making us all laugh that we understood what they were thinking.

We all agreed and they began inviting the rest of the gang and friends of friends. Me and Abe went upstairs to get dressed and i did my makeup too.

"i have nothing to were!" abe shouted in frustration from his wardrobe as i was putting mascara on in the bathroom. "you have a huge ass wardrobe full of clothes how do you have nothing to were" i awnserd walking to him.

"help me" he pleaded, i just looked at him and smiled "oh my god pleasee". "fine" i said as i began looking through his clothes.

After 2 minuets i had thrown several peices of clothing at him agressively making him laugh every time as they landed in his face.

"well you diddnt have to throw them at me" he said hugging me. "oh i know i diddnt it just made it more fun. now go get changed, and hurry up i need to finish my makeup" i said hurrying him out of the wardrobe so i could pick my outfit.

i decided on waring:

my neckelases were a gift from abe that he found when he was on his trip, so he brought them, back for me

"damm, my girl be looking fine" he said walsing out of the bathroom, i rolled my eyes at him. "well you cant relly say much, did you look in the mirror whilst you were in there?" i threw the compliment back at him.

He was waring the outfit i chose and threw at him, but added his own neckelases, hip chain and shoes: