chapter 6 x

Song

Turning page~ sleeping at last

'I've waited a hundred years and I'd wait a million more for you'

*

Abe layed sound asleep next to me, his chest slowly rising and falling in deep breaths. I watch as i wonder what he's dreaming about, if anything at all.

3:45am.

No sleep for me tonight i guess. I slowly shuffle over towards him and wrapped my arms around his bare chest, feeling the comfort as i do so.

The night begins to replay in my head as I begin to believe that in this moment, i felt more comfort, at peace and happier than i have ever felt in my entier life.

I recalled how we walked on the beach, hand in hand however my heart sunk to my stomach when the sound of the porch creeping outside seemed a little too real for comfort.

My breaths became shallow, my palms, sweaty as my blood ran cold, watching the shadow of a person drift across the windows right in-front of my own eyes.

A million thoughts run through my mind "Abe...Abe...For gods sake wake up" I shook him, fighting back the tears threatening to fall and the lump in my throat.

Taking deep breaths like my mother would always tell me to i tried to calm myself down. "I'm safe it's okay" i whispered to myself, trying anything to stop myself from shaking, even if it was lies.

"Abe please" My voice broke.

"shhh hay whats wrong love it's okay" Abe groggily sat up and took me into his arms.

(EDITED TO HERE)

"it sounds stupid but i heard a few noises from outside and i saw a shaddow but its probbaly just and animal or something like that"

He sat up and tensed.

i assumed we were listning for anything and we did. It sounded like the doors were trying to be opend.

I felt the pannic making its way through my body and i forgot how to breath and i started to bounse my leg.

"shh its ok baby im here. im not gonna let anyone hurt you"

i took a deep breath as more noises filled the house.

...

Abe had left to go see what the noises were and he told me to stay in the bathroom and lock the door. so i did.

The one thing runnig through my mine was that last thing he said to me

"we have to be cairful baby theres alot of people who want me dead"

like what the heck was that ment to mean.

i had been sat in the bathroom for arround 20 minuets and i was starting to get worried about abe.

I made probbaly the worst decision of my short life so far and whent out of the bathroom to look for him.

As soon as i walked out i felt something hit me over the head and i instantly fall to the ground and let the darkness take over.

...

*abes pov*

i go back inside after knocking out the two guys who were outside so i do a quick scan arrount to make shure no one got in before going back to the bathrom to get bailey.