chapter 22 x

Song

Dont look back in anger~ oasis

"Dont look back in anger, I heard you say"

*

*ALLY'S POV*

it had felt like days I have been trapped in this tiny room, when in reality it was probbaly only the next day.

I was so hungry and had a hangover.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME IN HERE FOREVER" I shouted through the door, which to my suprised opend making me jump.

A tall muscular man walked into the room, he wasn't as muscular as Abe and the gang but you still wouldn't want to get into a fight with him. He could easily crush me like a grape.

I stumbled backwards squinting from the sudden light from the hallway, my eyes slowly adjusting.

"Your wrong we can leave you in there forever" he said "but if you don't shut up then I can do whatever I want to you" he looked cold and serious.

I didn't say anything, I just shuffled my feet on the floor.

But no, I haven't done anything wrong to deserve this. Why should I be quiet.

"What do you want with me anyways" I said acting like I wasn't scared of him.

"We need to get to Abe and Bailey for killing our boss. Our new boss already poisoned Abe so your our way to get to the girl" he said closing the door and leaning against it.

"Please just let me go. This has nothing to do with me. I don't even know who they killed. Please" I tried to reason with him hoping he would still have a tiny bit of human decency left in him.

"I don't agree with what she's doing" he said quietly to make sure no one heard.

"What who's doing?" I said sliding down the wall and sitting back down on the cold floor.

"Grace, she was masons sister and she took control of the gang when your lot killed him. She's one for revenge" he said, everything made so much more sense now.

"You don't like her?" I said looking at him. "not really. To be honest I'm done with all this gang shit" he said which surprised me. I had the feeling he doesn't  open up to many people.

"Then help me get out. We can both go away and live the rest of our lives" I said desperate to get out of here.

"I can't-" he began but he paused "if I go they will come after me and kill me" he had a point.

"Oh my god. Stop. Idea" he rolled his hands in circles to tell me to continue.

"You accidentally let our gang come get me because I know that they are coming and they can take you in spite. Then join our gang" he sat taking in my plan "you don't have to do anything for the gang Abe's cool as fuck he'll let you go"

He also slid down the door and sat opposite me.

"Jack might need some persuading but he'll agree eventually. Please"

He nodded his head "I'll see what I can do. I'll try my best" walking over to me he threw me his hoodie "put that on you look frozen"  he said before walking out leaving me alone in the room once again.

I hated to admit it but he was kinda cute.

*BAILEY'S POV*

We walked into Abe's hospital room, wires attached to many diffrent machines keeping him alive. How did we end up here.

I walked over to the side of his bed and sat down in the chair. It made me hurt that I couldn't do anything to help him.

Non of us spoke for a while until Sam's phone went off.

It was someone from the gang so he put it on speakerphone.

(Phone call)

Rider: hay bro, how's he doing?
Sam: not great but he's fighting. What's up?
Rider: we think she's at their gang house, they got in a taxi together. We know they have a basement where they like to hold people. Grace is Masons sister so she's trying to get back at us for killing him. We think she's using Ally to get to Bailey.
Bailey: how the fuck did they figure that out in an hour.
Rider: we were going to go in but we need help. We need you four to keep them in line, your the best fighters too.
Jack: yeah don't you dare go there without us. Meet us at the house we will make a plan.
Rider: yeah don't worry. Meet you there

(End of phone call)

"Ok how are we gonna do this?" Jax asked jack.

"Someone needs to stay here with Bailey" jack said already knowing I want to stay here.

"I can stay here" jax said "you know I'm not good with the fighting shit anyways"

Jack agreed before him, kyle and sam left leaving me and jax alone to stay with Abe.

_________________________________________

Hi everyone!

Sorry this is so short I wanted to leave it here so I can put everything in the next chapter properly!

What do you think about Ally and that guy 👀

Have a good day/night!

~love ya!