chapter 23 x

Song

Hayloft~mother mother

"My daddy's got a gun, you better run"

*

(JACKS POV)

Abe was the leader of our gang but because he was un-able to lead this mission that ment i had to step up and become in charge. All of the guys respected me just as much as him.

I had to make sure Ally got back ok, for Baileys sake.

me, kyle and sam had just pulled up to out house where some other people from the gang were meeting us.

we walked through the front door and kyle closed it behined him, we could hear all of the guys in the game room downstairs.

"OFFICE NOW" i shouted downstairs before we made our way to the office.

in there was a large meeting table with chairs all around. off the side of the room was Abe and my office seperated by floor to ceiling glass sliding doors.

i sat down in the seat that i always sat at kyle and sam following me and doing the same.

A few minuets later the rest of the gang filed into the room. There was now at least 20 of us sat around the table.

"Long time no see bruva" rider said from the table opposite me.

"So what's going on dude" Elijah said, he was the most inpatient one of us all.

"My sisters best friend has been taken by Masons sister. We think she's at their house. Probbaly in the basement where they are known to keep them. We need to get her out safe" I explained

They all nodded.

"Kill anyone in the house except grace, I need her alive for now. And if theres any kids remember our one rule, don't kill kids even if they see you kill someone. You bring them to me"

They nodded again letting me know that they understand. It was a pretty simple mission compared to usual.

"Let's move boys" everyone standing up at the same time.

We piled into our cars in groups of 4 trying to minimise the amount of cars we took.

Me, sam, kyle and Rider were in my car together and I was driving, the other guys followed behind us.

"I want sam and kyle to go find grace, I trust you two the most not to kill her. Rider your going to come with me and show me where you think Ally is most likely to be" thay all agreed that was the best plan as we pulled up at the house.

We all go out the cars and sam began talking quietly "ok go in one by one in groups of 6. Wait only a min inbetween"

"Leo, Elijah, Biggs, connor, brennon and Ethan. Yous go in first and make sure no one gets in our way of getting to Ally" I said them all walking up the drive quickly. Me, sam, kyle and rider all followed a few meters after.

The guys after us were to make sure no one gets in who's been called to come back them up.

We walked through the front door slowly trying not to draw attention to ourselves to surprise them.

We heard no noise so we decided to split up and check all the floors while me and rider went to get Ally.

I followed rider to a set of stairs leading to the basement, both of us with guns in hand ready to kill anyone who got in our way.

"Down this hallway" rider said quietly as we turned a corner.

We heard a gunshot every so many minutes from diffrent sides from the house.