chapter 24 x

Song

I wanna be your girlfriend~ girl in red

"Come lay with my bones"

*

It was now the next day and Me, Jack and Abe were on our way home from the hospital.

Abe sat in the back and me and Jack sat in the front.

They spoke about random stuff but I wasn't paying attention.

I wonderd to myself if i would ever get a friend that wont screw me over and use me. Oh well a girl can dream I guess.

I was brought out of my thoughts when we parked in the mansions garage. I guess I didn't notice.

Abe got out the car on his own, me following him and he waited for me and grabbed my hand as we walked through the front door.

To my surprise I heard shouting from the game room downstairs. We walked down to see what was going on.

"NO YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME YOU CHEATED" I heard a voice say. I immediately knew that it was Jax.

"NO YOUR JUST A SORE LOOSER. YOU GOT BEAT BY A GIRL" I heard ally shout back which suprised me.

When I heard her voice I walked a little quicker and ran through the door.

I practically threw myself at her and crushed her into a hug.

"Bay- please. I need to breathe-" she said in broken sentences.

"Sorry" I said pulling back and looking at her.

"I'm just glad your ok" I said.

She smiled "jax is a fucking sore loser cos I beat his ass" she said looking back to him.

In the room was Ally, jax, kyle, sam 2 guys I didn't know and a girl I didn't know.

"I'm rider this is Elijah" the one with blonde hair said from the sofa, pointing to Elijah who was playing pac man in the corner of the room, he didn't look away he just stuck his hand up and waved backwards to me.

"Oh my god boss has rose from the dead" Kyle said.

"What you had any doubt that I wouldn't" Abe said walking into the room.

He made his way over to where I was standing. He but his hands on my hips and gently pushed me in front of him. He guided me to the sofa where there were 2 seats for his to sit down. The girl was sitting on the opposite end of the sofa to us. I wondered who she was.

Almost like Abe had read my thoughts "oh shit sorry this is Bella. She's Kyle's sister" he explained.

"Hay girl! So cool to finally meat you!" She said confidence radiating from her.

She was wearing this: