Three (✔︎ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉ℯ𝒹)

Song

Dont look back into the sun~ the libertines

'They will never forgive you but they won't let you go'

*

Some weeks into the new school year. Everything began to settle down and go back to normal, me and Ally sat at out regular lunch table in the corner of the canteen observing everyone and chatting away.

"but they are so boring i swear if you make me wach them Again! i will kill you" ally complained as I told her I wanted to watch twilight together for the 20th time this month. Not to mention she didn't like twilight, she despised it in fact.

"but i love them bella and edward are just goals. That is the type of thing i want in my life belward" my obsession with twilight was borderline a problem that I need to get help for.

"there cringy" i made a shocked expression at her comment.

i turned in my seat and faced away from her towards the wall "That made my soul hurt I'm not talking to you anymore" i said folding my arms.

"oh please you couldn't last an hour without me and that is a straight fact"

"do you want to bet hoe?" i sait turning back arround to look at her. I raised my eyebrows in question as she did the same.

"yes as a matter of a fact i am bitch! Starting tomorrow we cant talk or act like friends. If we have a reason to go to each other theres no going back and we will go back to normal. BUT the first person who gives up looses and has to give the other a tenner (£10 for the not british)" she said stating all of the rules for my clarity. She held out her hand for me to shake on it.

I took her hand as she smirked "easy money" she said before walking away and going to her next class.

...

It was the first morning of mine and Allys competition and I intended on winning.

God this day will be slow and painful, not to say the others weren't the same.

After getting ready for the day I am forced to walk to school as Ally was my lift...at last shes good for something.

I was 2 blocks away from my house when I became aware of the orange, sporty looking car pulling up next to me.

After stopping and realising who it was my heart began to beat faster subconsciously.

"get in I'll drive you, you might get there at 12 If you keep walking at that speed" Abes deep voice shouted over the music in the car, through the rolled down window.

I slid into his car, the leather seats instantly moulding to the shape of my body.

He waited for me to get my seatbelt on before pulling away, speeding down the narrow streets.

"where's your friend...Ally is it? she normally drives you right?" he asked making conversation so effortlessly as I tried to think of things to say for minutes.

"god don't even go there it's a long story" I explained covering my face with my hands, trying my hardest not to laugh.

"come on, tell me!" he said looking at me momentarily before snapping his eyes back to the road.

"I'm not allowed to talk to her until I cave in and admit I can't live without her" I explained while I studied his face awaiting a reaction from him. "not to mention that the first person to cave loses a tenner"