chapter 10 x

Song

on top of the world~ imagine dragons

'I'm on top of the world'

*

It had been arround 3 weeks since the insident. i couldnt go to school yet but the good thing is everyhting was finally good between everyone.

My mum had stoped being mad about me and abe and she is now very suportive.

Jack and abe were friends like nothing had happend. They were probbaly closer if anything and were working on things for the gang together.

Abe haddnt left my side. only leaving to go to school (wich he skipped to look after me most of the time) and at night as my mum wouldnt let him sleep over in my room cos she thinks we will and i quote "get up to some funny buisness" wich made me mentaly throw up.

So that leaves us with ally. My girl ally came to see me every day for and hour or two after school along with abe when he actuly whent to classes.

It was tuesday and ally had just left leaving me and abe laying on my bed alone.

"are you sure hes not going to come back in any way?" i asked him refering to Mason. Just thinking of his name sent a chill down my spine.

Abe pulled me into a hug so my head was on his chest "my guys took care of him. he wont be bothering you or anyone for that matter ever again baby. dont worry"

I had my doubts that no one was ever going to hurt me again but the way he said it made me relax. i nodded my head and smiled knowing that he is mine.

We lied there for a while more just doing nothing when abe reached over to get his phone.

"put something warm and comfy one we are going somewhere" he whisperd to me

I sat up and looked at him with my hands hloding me up ontop of him.

He hesitated for a secong before saying "if u dont feel up to going anywhere its-"

i cut him off before he could eaven think i diddnt want to go with him by kissing him on the lips.

Without saying anyhting i got up and got some clothes to get changed.

I whent to the bathroom and changed into grey joggers and my sam and colby hoodie. i diddnt have the effort to put any makeup on so i left it.

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to where abe was at the front door doing something on his phone.

"where are we going?" i asked him but instead of getting an awnser he just tapped the side of his nose.

...

we drove down a long road surrounded by trees there was no chanse of seeing where we were going.

It felt that we were driving forever untill the trees cleared and there was a small secluded sand cove.

The full moon shon on the water as the waves gently crashed into eachother on the sand. There were also some rocks beofore the sand and they reaced up into a mountin.

I stared in amazement at the little tresure suprised no one i knew talked about it before

"its beautiful isnt it" abe said snapping me out of my daze. i just nodded not knowing what to say he laughed at my reaction and said "come on baby we've got a bit of a climb to get to the good bit"

we climbed down the rocks down to the sand and we began walking up the rocky mountin.

We eventually came to a small cave like gap in the rocks and Abe climbed through and stuck his hands out to help me to get through.

"Are you trying to kill me or somethin-"

If I thought the view of the beach was breathtaking I was highly mistaken. This made the beach look like an everyday sighting.

Before me was a moon lit cave with an ocean water pool in the middle of it.

The water was a bright sapphire blue coulor that almost glowed.

There were orange water corals at the bottom of the deep ish pool. With colourful fish swimming around.

Other than the lit up water you could hardly see anything else, I could only just see Abe and he could only just see me.

"How do you know about this" I asked abe

"I come here when the world gets too much. I thought you probbaly needed it a little more than me"

We sat down on the rocks at the waters edge and I took a deep breath to clear my mind.

"My 13 year old self would so believe this is a mermaid pool" I said

"You never know baby. It full well might be" he said taking his shirt and Jeans and shoes off so he was just in his underwear before jumping into the pool.

The water came up and splashed me making my clothes soaking wet.

"Oh I am going to drown you in that pool" I said whilst following his action of taking my shirt, Jeans and shoes off before jumping in after him.

We both came to the surface and I looked into his green eyes.

"You couldn't kill me if you tried" he said trying his hardest not to laugh. I put my hands on his shoulders ready to push him under when he said "you love me too much"

He smirked "your right. I do love you" I said

"Well good because I love you too" he replied

He put his hands around my waist to stop me from fighting to stay above the water and held me steady like it was nothing and leaned in and kissed me. I put my hands around his shoulders and moved them up into his wet hair.

We broke apart way too soon for my liking but we had to or I would pass out from not breathing.

I put my head on his shoulder and he held me in the water not saying a word.

"I dont ever want this to end" I said

"Dont say things like that" he said. I looked up at him panicked that I said something wrong "it implies that this is going to end. But it wont. I'll love you forever bee"

He was so sweet I could cry.

"I'll love you forever too abe"

_________________________________________

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry I've been so bad at writing a lot of personal things have been going on and I wasn't in the best place mentally to write

But I'm getting better and hopefully getting back to writing for you.

I have another book started with dark facts so of you could check that out it would mean a lot.

I hope you had the best Christmas and new year possible.

I love you all!

If your going through a hard time or just want to talk please pm me if you need to talk dont hold everything in. Remember you are loved and needed!