chapter 15 x

Song

Give me love~ Ed Sheeran

'Laitly I've been waking up alone"

*

"what- oh my god what are you doing here" my eyes began to fill up with tears at the sight of him, i ran into his arms and he lifted me up so i wraped my legs arround his waist refusing to let go, completely forgetting about the unconsiouse man on the floor who was now groaning in pain.

"saving you from being sexuly asulted aparently" he said into my ear.

as soon as i was in his arms i felt home and safe, it was like everything arround me disapeared.

"you better get your ass outta here unless you want me to put you in the hospital" abe said making me laugh as the man got up slowly before practicly running away from us.

Abe carried me back to the table where the guys were sitting and waching the show, he placed me on the purple sofa and sat close next to me holding my hand under the table as we spoke.

"what are you doing here!" i said looking at him. "what you diddnt honestly think i was going to leave you for a whole week, with thease clowns" he said i tried to hold back a laugh but jax's face killed me. i bursed out laughing and jax looked at me "thats fucking mean bro. im very cool in my defence"

everyone lauged at how he reacted but we knew he was joking.

"i would have been fine, you diddnt have to come back for me" i said feeling bad that he had to cut his trip short because of me. "i know baby, i would have come home early anyway to be honest, i missed you too much"

we sat for hours talking and laughing with the boys, abe got to find out how well i had become friends with them. i told him all about grace and how we made friends. he just looked at me and smiled as my drunken self rambeled on about anything and everything.

I asked him about his trip and what they did but he diddnt say much about it, just said that it was boring and he was glad a gave him an exuse to come home.

it got to around 2am and by that point i was basicly asleep on abe's shoulder.

Abe patted my head "come on love, lets get you home" he said, i sat up and looked at him as he slid out of the booth then i got up after him.

"we're gonna hang here for a bit, we'll see you tomorrow" sam said. "byeee" i said in a tired dragged out way to them, reciving a wave from them back.

Abe held my hand and walked me to a back door, outside of wich was a set of dodgy metal stairs on the outside of the building.

As soon as we reached the bottom of the stairs i saw his matt black G waggon sitting on the side of the road. so thats why he diddnt drink, then i had a thought "omg no fucking way did u drive here straight here from the air-port" i said hitting his chest with the back of my hand.

"and why wouldnt i?" he said grabbing both my hands. "because it was almost an 8 hour flight and theres a time diffrence so you must be exausted thats why" i said feeling bad for him comming back.

I looked at my boots and shuffled my feet on the floor.

Abe placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up to make me look at him, just like on the first day at school it still send electric shockes through my body.

"dont do that Bee, dont look away from me and feel bad about yourself, i know exactly whats going through your head and i dont like it ok" he said, he read me like an open book. he knew exactly what i was thinking and i know he did.

"ok-ok im sorry" before i knew it he was kissing me, he moved his hands to cup the side of my face and i put my arms around his shoulders.

he reluctantly let me go "i've wanted to kiss you all night but i diddnt want to do it infront of all of them". "did i tell you that one i missed you and two i realised that i never want to live without you, wether its forever or just a week" he said as i looked into his green eyes, they were like a trap captivating me whenever i caught a glimpse of them.

"ok so one i second and tripple that and two, did i ever tell you how much i love that septum pearcing of yours"  i said kissing the end of his nose feeling the cool metal of it on my lips for a second.

"oh do you now young lady" he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to his car. he placed me in the passanger seat, him walking to the drivers side after making sure i had my seatbelt on as if i was a child.

"you know just because im very drunk dosen't mean i cant put a seatbelt on" he just laughed and started driving back to the mansion.

...

i must have fell asleep on the way home as i woke up to abe carrying me through the front door of the house and struggling to carry me and open doors.

"baby" i said slowly ans sleepily. "shushh its ok, go back to sleep" he said stroking my head.

"you cant, put me down im ok" i said trying to make it easier for him but he wouldnt have it and continues to carry me like a baby.

i fall back to sleep in his arms when i feel him take off my boots, skirt and then my shirt off and place one of his baggy t-shirts over my head leaving me in fishnets and a t-shirt.

I start to pannic as i notice my arms are un-coverd leaving my scars on full show.

I feel his fingers gently run over them, i diddnt like how it felt and it made me insecure.

I pulled my arms away and tried to hide them with my hands, he diddnt say anything about them but i knew i would need to tell him.

I opened my eyes and saw him laying close next to me waching me, he then grabbed the sheets and lied them over me. He smiled and put his hand on my face "its ok darling, you dont have to talk about it. get some sleep" i gave him a sad smile.

i closed my eyes and i felt him get up get changed into his pyjamas, then climbing back into bed under the covers next to me.

I opened my eyes to look at him and he looked back at me knowing what i wanted.

"come here then" he said moving his head towards his side of the bed, as i smiled and shuffled closer to him.

I layed my head on his bare chest and snuggled into him making myself comfortable "your bed is alot nicer with you in it" making him chuckle, causing my head to bounse on his chest as he did so.

"night baby" he said quietly so he diddn't desturbe me, as he stroked my hair untill i fell asleep in his arms.

_________________________________________

Hayy it's a short chapter I know I'm sorry.

I wanted to get the next one up so I diddnt leave u hanging lol.

Sooo how do you feel now they are back together again

Anyone else get the mikelson ball tvd vibes from the song just me ok- I'll stop crying

~love ya! Remember my pm's are open if u need to talk <3