chapter 16 x

Song

Soundcheck~ catfish and the bottlemen

'And I race through sound check just to meet you'

*

It was around 2 weeks after Abe came home. My mum was still on her business trip so I stayed at the mansion, jack was here too.

Abe had only drove me home to get some clothes and makeup to keep in his ridiculously oversized wardrobe as I was basicly living there.

It was around 11am and we were in the living room watching spongebob (of course). Everyone was here, me, abe, jack, jax, sam, kyle and Ally who had been introduced to the guys and fit in with the chaos perfectly.

(Ally knows about the gang if I didnt say before)

"I'm 17 and sat in a living room watching spongebob with a bunch of guys nairly 3 years older than me. Not exactly what my 12 year old self thought I'd be doing when I was 17" Ally said.

"Don't lie to yourself Ally, spongebob is the best" Jax said making her laugh. "Not to mention your in a fucking gang, your the softest people I've ever met" making us all laugh.

"I'll have you know just because we like spongebob doesnt mean we're soft. You just haven't seen the not spongebob side of us and hopefully you won't have to. Anyway I think us liking spongebob makes us the coolest gang" sam said justifying their point.

Me and Abe sat on

(I have no idea what they are called or how to describe it so heres a pic. It would also be a lot bigger in person)

There was just enough room for us both to sit on it and cuddle

He sat on the chair normaly and I sat sideways with my legs over him.

"You know Bay there are plenty of seats in this room to accommodate you rather sitting on Abe's knee" Jack said, he pretended to be ok with me and Abe but really I knew it got under his skin a little bit.

I just rolled my eyes at him "oh stop being salty bro, you can't say there not cute together. Just look how happy they are" Jax said sticking up for us which I smiled at him for.

"I second that, she hasn't been this happy for years. I don't know what to do with myself now I don't have to deal with all her shit. I was practically her therapist" Ally spoke up with me showing her my middle finger and purposely giving her a fake smile.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you love me" I said. "Yeah you hear that lover boy. I'll always me number one bitch" she said to Abe. He held his hands up in surrender to her, him receiving a nod from her.

Abe placed one of his hands on my thigh and the other grabbed my hands where I was unintentionally picking at the skin there making it bleed, forcing me to stop. He knew I hated the way I made it look but I couldn't stop.