chapter 8 x

Song

Mr loverman (slowed down with reverb)~ Ricky Montgomery

'I miss my lover man'

*

I opened my eyes but darkness was all I could see. I tried to move but every muscle In my body told me not to.

And my head. Oh god my head. I had the worst headache ever.

As I began to become more aware of my body I finally could make out where I was.

I was in a dark room with no decorations with only a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling to give a pointless amount of light.

I was attached to an uncomfortable wooden chair with my hands and feet tied together making me unable to move.

"Hello?!" I shouted only making my head feel worse. I regretted it after.

There was no awnser just silence.

You know the saying 'silence is deafening' I had never understood it until now. The only thing I could hear was ringing in my ears.

"Oh for God sake bailey" I whispered remembering what happend. This was all my foalt. I should have listened to ally. I should never have took the drink there must have been something in it.

My thoughts were taking over my mind, filling the silence I was going to have an anxiety attack.

'No'

'Not now'

'Just breath its not hard'

I steadied my breathing and was proud of myself for once for not freaking out. I think anyone would in this situation.

What was I going to do?

...

Abe's pov

"what do you mean you cant find her ally" i said trying not to pannic

"i dont know abe i told you . we were at the party and i was hammerd she whent outside to the pool area and i never saw her again. she left her phone with me and her mum dosent know where she is. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO" ally started crying with tears running down her face.

"calm down ally. go home we will find her"

ally whent home and i was on edge. how in the hell were we going to find her

and thats when i had an idea.

"SAM" i shouted to my  other bestfriend that jack wasnt as close with "GET JACK TELL HIM IS BAILEY WE ARE GONNA NEED HIS HELP I THINK I KNOW WHO TOOK HER"

...

jack came to the gangs mansion and walked streight into my office 

"WHAT THE F*CK DID U DO TO HER"  he came in shouting slaming his hands on the desk

"I DIDDNT DO ANYTHING SHE WAS OUT WITH ALLY BUT SHE DOSENT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND"  i said

"look jack i know you dont aprove of us but please help us find her. we cant do it without your help. im sorry but you know i will pretect her with my life just help me get her back"

what happened next suprised me. Jack was never the loving type but here he was pulling me into a bro hug. I hugged him back but it diddnt last long

"i know you two are lowkey lovers but we have a girl to find here" sam said waching from the door and laughing he did have a point.

"lets go get her"

...

me and jack jumped on our bikes with our gang jackets on. the rest of the boys were following us in there black cars in groups of 5. there must have been at least 6 cars following us.

we got to masons house where the party was held.

The rest of the boys were going to go before us and had cleat instructions kill anyone in our way from getting to mason and bailey.

"you ready man"

"you bet"

me and mason loaded our hand guns and held them out infromt of us as we walked into the house.

im coming to get you baby

...

Baileys pov

"what do u want from me!" i asked mason who had walked in and leaned on the wall.

"you my sweet are conected to your brother and your boyfriend. so therfore by hurting you im hurting both of them. two birsd with one stone darlin" he said smugly

"why do you want to hurt them" i said not letting my guard down

"because they won our last fight. so this is my way of not loosing still baby"

"stop calling me stuff like that you sick ba*tard"

he came closer to me and put one hand under my chin and one on my him. oh how much i wanted to hit him

"what did you say sweetheart"

"i called you a sick bast*rd"

my eyes widened as i felt an unbarable pain in my stomach. i looked down and felt there to see a k*ife sticking out of me. I whent to pull it out then i rememberd that you wernt ment to so i left it.

i sat back in the chair slowly as mason walked out my head and eyes felt heavy and i faught to stay awake but it was easyer said than done.

i couldnt take it anymore.

Just as i closed my eyes i felt someone untie me and pick me up.

He was warm and felt like home

"a-abe" i whisperd

"shh its ok baby sleep your safe with me" abe said

i knew he would come save me

and then i let the darkness take over

__________________________________________________________________________________

hiii sorry i haven posted in a while and this chapter is kinda short i know.

im going to try and update  thease 2 weeks as i have to self isolate *cries inside* just in time for our 2 weeks half term as well

please vote and comment

~love ya