chapter 20 x

Song

Gone~ Katrina Stuart

"And another day is gone"

*

*baileys pov*

Jack left my room to let me sleep, I didn't realise how tired I was.

I decided to text Ally as I haven't heard much from her since the party but I couldn't wait up for her to text back.

I soon fell asleep 12.23am being the last time I saw.

*SAMS POV*

Me, kyle and jax were sat in Abe's hospital room.

He was looking a lot better we were talking about who could have done it to him.

"No theres no way, other than killing Mason we haven't done anything to aggravate any other gangs" Abe said.

"But who then?" Jax said. "It must be someone from Masons Gang who's pissed about us killing him" kyle said.

We all agreed, but now we just have to figure out who.

"Who got the last round of drinks before it was mine and Bee's turn" Abe asked, we all tried to remember.

"I think it was Grace's, she went alone. But I don't think she would do anything" Jax said

We all agreed.

"Well were gonna have to get her into the office and talk to her at some point. We need to know who was in the kitchen with her" I said.

I hated this side of being in the gang, my family getting hurt.

We sat for another three or four hours, who knows. Jax and kyle left to go to sleep but I didn't want to leave Abe alone so I stayed.

I fell asleep in the chair when I heard all diffrent machines in the room beeping.

Abe was completely out of it and soon enough at least 4 nurses and doctors came running in the room at once, all of them surrounding Abe and doing things to him.

I tried to see what was going on and I repeatedly asked but no one would awnser me.

Suddenly another nurse came to my side and ushered me out of his room.

"What the fucks going on!" "What's happening!?" I shouted when we were out of the room.

"Please calm down sir-" the nurse started but I interrupted her.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND IN THERE. TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON" I shouted even louder starting to freak out.

The nurse lead me to a chair and told me to stay out here and a doctor would tell me what was going on soon.

I decided to call jack and the guys to tell them.

Kyle and jax were already on their way back here.

Jack decided he should stay and let Bay sleep as she needed it and I agreed, we could be waiting for hours after all there was no point making her pannic.

Around 10 minutes passed and kyle and jax came running into the hospital. They saw me and came over.

"What's going on?" They said at the same time, sitting down in the waiting room seats next to me.

"Your guess is as good as mine they won't tell me shit" I said putting my head in my hands.

"He's gonna be good bro. I promise, he fucking has to be" jax said parting my back.