chapter 13 x

Song

Darkest hour~ Andrea Russet

"Tell me that you'll be there in my darkest hour"

*

I woke up still in Abes bed, it was wired being there without him he would be home soon though, just one more week i told myself.

"god danggit" i said to myself as i rememberd i diddnt put my phone on charge and it had gone flat. Abe must have took his charger too, great. I hesitently dragged myself out of the warmth of his bed and whent to the bathroom to see if there was a un-used toothbrush.

I found a new packet of toothbrushes and took one out and brushed my teeth. I then tried to get the remander of my makeup off that wouldnt come off lastnight.

I couldnt be botherd to get dressed so i whent downstairs still in Abes shirt and sweatpants but i put one of his jumpers on instead of the shirt to cover the scars on my arms.

i walked out of Abes bedroom and down the stairs to see if i could find anyone, it was 1pm already so i assumed they were awake. I found my way into the kitchen, getting lost a few times along the way but i made it.

no one was in there, dammit. I walked back out of the kitchen looked to my left and saw a huge glass patio door leading to the pool outside where sam and jaxon were sitting on the edge talking,  i decided to go outside and sit with them.

The warm breeze hit me, feeling the sun on my skin felt good as it wasnt ushally warm in england. "ayee shes alive" jax shouted when he saw me, making me and sam laugh. "come sit we've been talking about what happened" sam said patting the space inbetween him and Jax to tell me to sit there.

I sat inbetween them and crossed my legs so they diddnt get wet in the pool water. sam spoke first "we looked at the footage from the diner, we think it was just a creep following you both" i let out a breath i diddnt know i was holding thank god. "non of us knew him but were gonna show Abe anyway, he'll be the best person to judge. your safe here with us for now anyway"

"bro are you gonna take that huge ass jumper off, your gonna boil to death" jax said "i dont wanna have to drag your ass outta the pool once u pass out in it".

i laughed and tried to brush it off because i diddn't want them to know and thats all they see in me. You could definately tell some were self infliced but amung them were the scars from Mason wich descuised most of them thank god.

After chatting and talking about rubbish for around 10 minuets Sam got up and whent to get a shower leaving me and Jax alone by the pool. I  still had no idea where grace was "do you know where grace is?" i asked him

"she had to run at like 11 this morning to get home and get ready for work" i nodded my head and dipped my hands in the blue pool water waching how it ripples.

"come on were going for a walk" he randomly said and jumped up. Held his hand out for me to take and he helped me up. "w-whats going on and where are we going?" i asked him confused.

we walked down the path surrounded by grass in the garden and through the trees. inbetween two trees there was a little gazebo painted white with a grey roof. 
(image below)