One (✔︎ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉ℯ𝒹)

Song

I'm okay though

'The bad feelings will go away eventually'

*

baileys pov*

It was the first day of school after the summer break. Fucking fantastic.

I was sitting on the bathroom floor next to ally recovering from my 2nd anxiety attack of the morning. She was the only person I would ever let see me like that. I don't know what I'd do without her.

She really was a best friend.

"yeah fuck no I'm not going"

"shut up don't be stupid. yes you can do it love, just like any normal day" Placing a hand on my back, letting my subconscious know that she's there.

"but it's not. everything has changed! the classes the people the teachers everything" i said, taking deep breaths in between each word to steady myself.

"nope don't you fucking dare bestie we are done here let's go" she pulled my hand, forcefully making me stand up.

I dug my feet into the bathroom floor, causing my Van's to squeak against the tiles.

"Bailey Ally hurry your going to be late" mum shouted up the stairs. She does know how to pick her moments.

"comming!" Ally shouted back, I didn't even bother trying to form an answer.

Ally ran to my bedside table before we went downstairs. She dug through my draw and pulled out my very much hated little orange bottle of my anxiety medication.

She held it infront of me and looked into my eyes "no. no! not happening. im not taking them" i protested and folded my arms, trying my hardest not to cave into her puppy dog eyes.

"but they will help! please at least just try if you hate it then i wont make you again" She held her pinky finger up, awaiting me to return the promise.

the way she looked at me and how she worded things made me melt and go soft "ok ok only becase its you"

i took them out of her hand and hooked my finger around hers with the other. After taking a deep breath I took 2 of them.

...

Ally drove to school after saying our goodbyes to my mum. With 80s music blasting the whole way we pulled up into her usual parking spot in the school lot.

After getting out we made it to out lockers Everthing had changed this year our classes were mixed with our year and the year above. Meaning 120+ more people I potentially had to sit in several rooms with.

Ally and me separated and went to our lockers as they were on compleate diffrent floors. Thanks school. I got out my maths book and threw the rest of my books in the locker with a slight thud.

"well fancy seeing you here Bailey" i heard a deep but slightly familiar voice say. I turned to look who it was as i closed my locker, i was supriesed anyone would want to talk to me being the freak and all.

What i saw when i closed my locker filled me with enough shock to kill a small animal.

"oh hay Abe i didn't think you came here" i said so quietly I'm surprised he heard.

"yeah me neither, it turns out my old shool kicked me out and didn't tell me so i get the privilege of comming here. where's your first class? i have no fucking clue where i'm going" he said talking to me like i was a normal person.