Chapter 12 x

Song

Radical face~welcome home

'I come home"

*

we had been driving for arround 15 minuets in awkward silence with only the quiet humming of the radio as noise but finally we pulled up to the mansion where Abe and his close friends who were in the gang all lived together.

I had never been to abes house but he kept telling me he was going to take me to meet the guys. He had told me that in the house lived Sam (who i had already met), Kyle who had helped us get out of the diner, Jaxon who i havent met yet and Abe and jack had a rooms but only stayed overnight a few times a week.

We pulled up to the huge mansion and kyles numberplate immidiatly registerd and opened the gate.

(heres what i imagine the mansion to look like)

He parked his car in the garrage where there were 2 other black bmw's parked leaving 2 spaces for Abe and Jacks cars too

He parked his car in the garrage where there were 2 other black bmw's parked leaving 2 spaces for Abe and Jacks cars too. Grace had woke up and we all jumped out of the car and walked through the door in the garrage that lead to the main house.

I suddenly got nervous and pulled my sleaves over my hands, why was i this scared ive met sam before and we got pretty close in the hospital when i almost died.

"AYYEE SAM, KYLES HOME" an unknown voice shouted that i assumed was Jaxon as we walked into the huge kitchen.

"hay bruvaa, i thought you were on till 2. why are ya home early?" he was sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen with his legs out streight infront of him, with pleanty of room still. He had slightly darker skin than the rest of the guys along with brown hair.  He was waring spongebob baggy pyjama pants with a plain black t-shirt.

to say he was apart of one of the biggest gangs he certanly diddnt look scary, i think the spongebob pants diddnt help to be honest. He was eating ice cream out of the tub with a spoon, classic men.

As i took in the saight of everything that was around me i reylised i was frozen at the door with Grace and Kyle inside telling me to come in. I snapped out of it and walked next to grace.

"oh i diddnt reylise you had friends over who are y'all" he said making me notice his american accent compared to our british ones.

"im B-Bailey and this is grace" i said stumbaling over my words. "oh you have the same name as one of our friends' grils" Kyle lauged at his stupidness "how are you fucking stupid bruva, shes abe's girlfriend" me and graced giggled as he reylised what he ment at lease now we knew he definately wasnt the brains of the gang.

"oh then what the fuck are you doing with old Kyle over here then" he asked. Me and grace explained what happened but she had no idea why this could be bad for us, as she knew nothing of the gang or who Abe and thease guys relly were.