chapter 18 x

Song

Moral of the story~ ash

'Some mistakes get made, that's alright, that's ok'

*

Abe lifted himself off of the counter. I saw him wobble as he tried to stabalise himself but it wasnt working, i quickly rushed over to him and put his arm over my shoulders as i wraped my arm around my waist to suport him.

"lean on me" i said, he shook his head and refused "im ok im ok" he said. "no your not, lean on me. im not going to break you know" as soon as i reasured him he sunk down and put his weight on me.

we slowly walked up to his room, tying to avoid people as we went, the poeple who we did see just asumed that he had drank too much.

As soon as we got to his room he colapsed onto his bed and lied there motionless.

"im going to jack and sam" i said to him, they were the only two people i knew i fully trusted not to do something like this and i knew they would be the most help.

he took a deep breath before speaking and without openeing his eyes "don't leave me" his voice was so weak, he was so vounrable, i have never seen this side of him before and i guess no one else had either.

i decieded to call jack as i knew his phone was in his poket for the music.

(phone call)

Jack: oh my god, where are you. if i dont have a drink in the next minuet i am going to pass out of dehydration.
Bee: Shut the fuck up this is important. get your ass up here and bring sam. dont tell anyone where your going.
Jack: whats going on bay?
Bee: i cant explain just get up here. please hurry.

(end of phone call)

"there on their way up now ok baby" i said sitting on his bed next to him.

I pushed the hair off of his face and i could feel how warm he was just from that. I took a deep breath i could hear people shouting down stairs, i had no idea what was going on.

it felt like ages beofre sam and jack came running into the room to see what was wrong, but in reality it was probbaly only 2 minuets.

"oh my god what happend" sam said panic clear in his voice.

"i- i dont know we went to the kitchen and he said he diddnt feel good and there was something wrong with his last drink and then he just went down hill and now his almst life less in his bed" i explaint probbaly too quickly for them to understand, but i think they got this point.

sam went over to Abe and jack came to me, i stood up and he hugged me "hay, its going to be ok. he's gonna be fine don't worry"

He must have known I was freaking out become he didn't hug me very often, well he never did for that matter. He just stood and rubbed my back and told me it was going to be ok whilst sam did some stuff and called someone.

"Who's still at the house?" I asked pulling away from him.

"Jax and Kyle made everyone leave including grace and Ally. So it's just us" sam said, so that was what all the shouting was earlier.

"Wait how did grace and Ally go home. They can't drive" I asked getting a fast reply from Jack "we called them a taxi each its fine"

I heard my phone wring on the bedside table so I walked over to awnser it.