Some unexplainable feelings

*kageyama's POV*
"Okay so I know everyones found out about Hinata, this doesn't mean he has to leave the team, I want everyone to be considerate and treat him the same as before afterall imagine how scared he must be" captain announced to the team in the changing room before letting us get changed for practice, a moment later the small orange haired boy walked in catching the gaze of everyone.

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi called out for him, Hinata made his way over to him and he whispered into Hinatas ear before both nodding.

Once he was at his locker he changed as normal, slipped his buttonup shirt over his head revealing his beautiful white skin which glistened in the summer sun. I couldn't help but look and I wasn't the only one, once his shirt was completely removed our attention was drawn to the collar that was now locked, protecting his nape.

The viewing ended just as quickly as it begun, he pulled his volleyball shirt on and begun to take off his shoes.

"Alright everyone out, I don't care if you're not completely dressed or not, OUT" Captain demanded with a sturn look on his face, we all left the room but Hinata his face showed a sad and painful expression.

*Hinata's POV*

When I was changing I could feel everyones gaze, watching me, almost as if they're waiting to pounce. Kageyama's gaze was the worst of them all, I could practically feel his gaze run down my back all the way down to the lower curve of my back sending shivers up my spine, Kageyama makes me nervous, not because I'm scared but because he's the only person who has made me feel like I could love someone in a special way.

"Alright everyone out, I don't care if you're not completely dressed or not, OUT" Captain yelled, I could tell he noticed I was uncomfortable and made everyone leave so I could change, as kageyama left he slapped my back playfully.

"Thanks Captain" I mumbled and finished getting changed.

Practice was relatively normal I stuck around Tadashi and no one tried anything with me, Kageyama asked if it'd be okay if he walked me home after practice and I said yes of course, I know kageyama would never try something and it'd be nice for some company.

"erm, I'm sorry for running away earlier" He apologised as he pushed my bike along, I swung my head back and looked at the sky.
"I doesn't matter, I can understand why you did it" I replied while feeling this stinging feeling in my chest.

He grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me into him when I looked back at the world around me I realised how close I was to walking into a lamppost.

I looked up at him "Hey thanks, that was close" I thanked, Kageyama and I stayed still for a moment until he leant over and kissed me from above.

*kageyama's POV*

when I pulled Hinata close I didn't intend to kiss him all I was trying to do was stop him from walking into that lamppost but when he got closer he had this sweet smell, I wondered "Does he taste just as sweet as he smells?". I just had to see, I just had to find out.

I couldn't help it and kinda lost my sense for a moment, I pressed my lips against his, just as I thought sweet, althought I guessed how his lips would've tasted I didn't think to guess how he'd react.

*Hinata's POV*

My eyes widened and I blushed uncontrollably, he smiled and let go of me before carrying on walking.
"Lets go"

He looked flustered and kinda happy, he pulled me along all the way to my house where he ruffled my hair and gave me my bike back before leaving me as I walked in the house.

Once I got into my room I exhaled heavily and slid down my door, the memory of Kageyama kissing me run through my head over and over, the feeling of his slightly chapped lips on mine, his tight grip on my shoulder, the feeling of being in his arms.

It drove me crazy.