Kageyama's thoughts

*Kageyama*

Its obvious to see Hinata is effected by the incident on the train, he was tired and wanted to just cuddle and he looked sad though he was trying to hide it.

I knew he couldn't forget about it.

Being an Omega is troubling and hard, hes tought me that, all these alphas and betas thing they can do anything to omegas that theyre just their toys.

This tiny, thoughtful and amazing Omega in my arms shouldnt have tk deal with this, he shouldn't have to deal with it all. There are so many reasons for him to be afraid, anxious and angry but he doesnt let them control his life, he really is amazing, sure he is effected by it in one way or another.

Hes seems so peaceful when hes asleep. Its beautiful.

I want to protect him from it all.
I want to keep him safe, but, it makes it really hard to do when he hides how he feels from me and from himself.

Yamaguchi: Is Hinata with you? he hasn't answered any of my messages

: Yeah he's asleep right now

Yamaguchi: That's weird, he doesnt really like to sleep in the day

: Yeah I know, I think he's not feeling well mentally

Yamaguchi: Did you do something? If you hurt him I swear

: No there was an incident

: on the train

Yamaguchi: he was groped?

: Don't tell him I told you

Yamaguchi: just don't leave him alone please, he needs to be with his alpha so he can feel safe.

: has this happened to you before?

Yamaguchi: Unfortunately its very common, only 1 in 4 omegas haven't experienced being sexually harrased/ asaulted by the time they're in their 20s.

: sorry, I gotta go

yamaguchi: Thank you for being there for him.