"Without"

*Hinata*

"I want you to look at me" I want him to pay attention to me, to touch me and to kiss me, his arms are so loving as he holds me in them, I want him to hold me in a different way.

"I am always looking at you" His voice was beautifully husky as he whispered before kissing the top of my head again.

"Look at me" I pushed him away from me and sat up, looked down at him watching me with such a confused expression.

"Look at me" I kneeled over his lap looking into his eyes, he was still so confused until I took my shirt off, then he understood.

I want him to look at me with those eyes that look like he wants to just eat me up, like he wants to kiss me with so much passion that I almost fall apart. I want him to see me.

He pulled me onto his lap by my waist, smiling so happily, he placed one hand on my chest and the other on my cheek as he kissed me with so much love.

"I see you" He understands me.

I'm so happy to be with him, I'm so happy to be touched by him, to be seen by him.

He pulled away enough to take his shirt off, his hands touched my back and slid them down to the lowest bit of my back.
He rubbed his hands on my hips as we kissed, I love kissing him, I love him.

"Are we doing it with or without?"

"Without" Afterall we don't really need protection if we don't mind me getting pregnant, if we change our minds theres always other options we could take.

He smiled a toothy smile as he pulled me into his embrace, one of his hands wandered lower down, down till he had slipped it under the waist band of my shorts.

He pulled down my shorts and helped me take them off completely, he put two of his fingers in my mouth.
"Suck on them" He seems so dominant when he tells me to do things and I always do as he commands.

He then took them out and whispered "Well done", I love when he praises me, he slipped one of this now wet fingers inside me, loosening me up.
He nibbled on my lower lip as we kissed, he added another finger,
"You're so beautiful" He dropped his head onto my shoulder.

"So are you" I stroked his head gently.

He pulled his fingers out, Kageyama shifted uncomfortably, when I looked down I could see his erection through his pyjama pants.
I pulled down his pants to reveal it standing at attention ready for action, his face was adorably red as I stared at him and his little soldier.

"Don't stare at it so much" He put his hand infront of my face trying to stop my gaze.

It looks painful, I reached out and gripped it in my hand gently, his eyes widened in suprise. I got back on my knees and kneeled over his soldier, reached into the bedside table and got out a little bottle of lube, lubed up his member.

The feeling of him entering me makes me lose the strength in my body, he grabs me by my hips as he watches my every move, once he was all the way inside I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

Kageyama left little kisses on my neck, collarbone and chest, he soon moved so that I could lay down, It was hard to move with my sprained ankle.
...