Move forward with you together

*Hinata*

Kageyama came back smiling, not in a jaw acheingly sweet way but in a "everythings gonna be okay" smile, I like Kageyama's smile I always have it someone makes me feel like it's all gonna be fine.

"I can take you home now" Going home sounds good, I'm sick and tired of all these machines and tubes and doctors, I just wanna lay in a bed that can fit us both in without one of us almost falling out all the time and sleep.

"Lets go home" My voice sounds so loud to me but is so quiet to him, he stroked my hair and cheek before starting to get our stuff together.

"Can you just bin the clothes" I asked, I don't wanna wear that ever again, I don't wanna relive that day by wearing them.

Kageyama helped me to the bathroom so I could change in private, he brought me my favourate of his hoodies and a pair of his joggers with an adjusted waist so it fits me.

It was hard to get changed in the wheelchair and I ended up having him help me, I sprained my ankle pretty bad apparently so they're sending me home with a wheelchair till its better.

"Its okay, I'm here to help" He pulled the trousers up as I lifted myself up with my arms, it hurt, my ribs hurt but I have to keep going for Kageyama.
I know he feels bad about it and that he might even blame himself for not waking up.

"I'm here for you" His hands are so warm, how is it that hes so warm everytime he touches me?

"I love you" He's kneeling infront of me, holding my hands as he looks into my eyes so sweetly.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" She told him about it all and now hes trying so hard to reasure me even when my mind keeps trying to fool me.

I love him too, god I love him so much.

If I had a choice I think I would've had the baby, I think Kageyama would've wanted to too. Of course my parents would protest but I think it would all be okay as long as I had him by my side.

But, we didn't have a choice, that was taken from us.

We have to move on, I know that, but it is gonna take time first and its okay to mourn.
"When we go home can we have pizza?" He was so happy, he knows I'm trying and I can tell that makes him happy.

Seeing him happy makes me feel better.

"Hey, erm If we did have the baby" I asked as he squeezed my hands lovingly and smiled a little.
"What would we name them?" He hummed for a moment as he thought.

"If they were a girl Aiko and for a boy maybe Haruto" Hes thought about this before, he picked them out so quickly along with picking ones with meaning.

"Lets say she was a girl okay? I feel like shes a girl" When I said it out loud it sounded so ridiculous but he didn't find it stupid, he thought it was a good idea.

Kageyama stood up after looking into my eyes for a few more minutes, "lets go home" he bent down to kiss my cheek before wheeling me out of the bathroom and out of the hospital.

He had to carry me to get me into the taxi and again when getting out of the taxi, being in his arms feels so good, I really love it when he holds me in his arms.

"You lay on the sofa while I make you something to eat okay?" He laid me on the sofa with a big blanket wrapped around me, he even gave me something to cuddle while he wasn't with me.

"Pizzas in the oven" He said as he made his way back to me.

He held my hand while sitting on the floor next to me, he rested his head on the edge of the sofa. I couldn't help but run my fingers through his hair, I can see why he likes to do it to me so much.

"I love you" When I spoke he listened, he squeezed my hand as he sighed.
"Theres no place I'd rather be than here with you, you're the only person I want to be with and I want to be with you forever".

He wants to be with me forever.
I want to be with him forever.
I want him.
I want to be his pair.
I want him to be mine.
He is mine.

"I want to be with you forever" He looked into my eyes, flustered and happy. He smiled and whispered "So you'd want to pair with me one day?"

"Of course" My stomach hurts a little, they said it would.

"I want to move forward with you together" I chuckled.