Saying hello

*Hinata*

I woke up to the sound of kageyama's phone ringing on the bedside table and kageyama's arms wrapped around me like he was trying to keep me here, like if he wasn't holding me I would disappear, I struggled to reach over him and grab his phone, it's his mum.
I know he said his mum is nice and that she's exited for us but it's still too scary for me to answer the phone, I shook him by his shoulder to walks him up.
He hummed "what is it sweetie?".

"Your mum is calling you" he sighed and grabbed the phone from my hands, he pulled me closer and put the phone against he ear.
"Hello?" His voice was rough and sleepy.

"Tobio I'm outside come let me in" a woman shouted through the phone.
He groaned like he didn't want to leave this bed "I'm coming" he hung up the phone, gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered "I'll come check on you in a bit if you're still asleep" before getting up and leaving the room. I'm sleeping way too much I know and I do wanna meet his mum but my body feels so tired and my eyes feel heavy, I'm so tired.

"Hey" his mum sounded happy to see him, I could hear them moving around the room, "I'll get you some tea" Tobio is always helping me I never really do much for him, I need to try a bit harder.
It was hard to get out of bed I was so comfy and warm and I was kinda tangled in with the covers but I managed to fight my way out, I grabbed one of Kageyama's hoodies and threw it on to cover up how disgustingly messy I looked. I was fully dressed in his clothes but I'm comfy so he'll just have to deal with me stealing his clothes, I could hear him laughing through the door, god I love his laugh.

When I opened the door they both looked up from their conversation on the sofa to me, Kageyama smiled like I had just scored the winning point in a match, he looked so proud of me and so fucking happy at the same time.
How does he look so handsome all the time? Like all the fucking time he just looks so handsome.

He turned back to his mum who was staring at me with a smile showing on her face, they look alike, he gestured towards me "as you can guess this is shouyou", it's quite easy to guess that I am wearing HIS clothes. She stared at me for a few more seconds, her eyes were open wide like she was seeing something we wanted to remember then she snapped towards Tobio and squealed "you were right when you called him adorable".

"Yeah I didn't lie" he turned to me and stretched his arms out to me "come here", his mum kept smiling she seemed genuinely happy, she watched me as I walked over to him slowly, I'm still a little tired. He pulled me by my waist onto his lap, he turned back to his mum and continued to talk to his mum about college, the team and...me while he held me on his lap.
"Hinata sweetie, how are you?" She smiled with her eyes.

"I'm tired" she laughed, "yeah, I was really tired all the time when I was pregnant with Tobio, maybe it's gene's or something".

"Really?" Kageyama obviously hadn't heard of that before.

"Yeah I had a lot of weird cravings too like button sprouts and cheese and a lot of ice cream" she laughed like she was remembering a fond memory, she looked down at her hands "Tobio was the best thing that ever happened to me but I do regret not divorcing his father sooner" I know his dad isn't very nice and that he'd yell at Kageyama for messing up the littlest things so I don't really blame her for not liking him.
"I'm so glad Tobio didn't fall for someone like his father" she sipped her tea.

"He really loves you you know?" She looked like she was whispering a secret but she said it loudly, I grabbed onto his arm that was across my chest, holding me, I feel so safe in his arms, "I know" I replied.