Vegetables

*Kageyama*

Hinata is getting along with my mum well which I'm glad of but don't get me wrong I'm not being ungrateful but I kind of wish she would stop telling him stories of when I was a kid and about the times I ran naked around the house. Hinata's beautiful laughing made me smile as he whispered to her "I wish I could've seen that".

It was so strange to see him acting so calm around someone other than me after all this time since the incident, he's normally a little distant towards others or on edge. He's so beautiful, his hair looked so shiny and bright like the sun I just want to touch it, I want to touch him. He turned his head towards me. His smile. God his smile!

How does he expect me to watch him smile like that and not want to kiss every part of his body?

His waist is so small it's incredible that he could have a kid with them, maybe they get bigger? But I also heard babies born from omega are smaller than beta and alpha's babies.
"Shouyou, do you think you can cut these vegetables for me?" I'm making curry, he likes cutting the vegetables into shapes when we make it together, he seemed so exited to cut them he practically leapt onto his feet.

He moved into the kitchen, my mum watching him, he looked so happy to be helping. His hand wandered to touch my back, tapping it twice and looking up to me scrunching his nose as he smiled, pulled me down to press his lips against mine gently.
"Thanks" he whispered before letting me go and starting to cut the vegetables up.

He cuts them into stars and hearts it's so adorable, he's so adorable.