Yuma

*Hinata*

Hiroshi grew up so quickly and before we knew it we we're celebrating his 2nd birthday with Tobio, his mum, my mum and me...and bump, I hadn't told anyone yet, it was a surprise kind of like a present to everyone, I put a picture of an ultrasound I had a few days ago inside a card and made Tobi open it. He was so happy, everyone was apart from Hiro he didn't really understand what was happening or why his daddy was crying and hugging me, when I explained to him that he's going to be a big brother he seemed happy, it got a smile out of him at least.

Mum wasn't too happy, she thinks we should "slow down" because we're "pushing them out too quickly" like if we waited another year or two it would be any different, but Tobio's mum was very happy she almost kissed me out of joy, I think she likes seeing Tobi happy. Our bump want more than a month or two then but time flys and out she came, our baby Yuma, she was so beautiful and small when I saw her first but she grew just as quick as Hiro and soon they were both off to their first days of nursery school.

They look so cute in their school uniform, little black trousers with a white button up, they look like little office workers, I cried a lot when we dropped them off, so did Tobi, I think he cried the most out of us both. Hiro's gotten protective over his little sister at school, he's been keeping her safe and making sure she makes friends and she's been making sure he's not lonely by playing with him at free time, he's a good big brother but he has some trouble with people, he doesn't make friends or talk to many people.

I am so very proud of them, they're so amazing and so his Tobio, he's just so great with them and kind, he spoils me but I don't have any complains about that cause I like what he does when he spoils me, he makes me feel good and I make him feel good, he helped a lot when I had postpartum after I had Yuma, a lot of stuff came up then and it brought up a lot of feelings about Aiko.
I think seeing me like that fucked with him a little, I wouldn't get up, shower, he had to make me eat and took care of Yuma and Hiro at the same time, I have to make it up to him for that because I really spread him thin, I will make sure to return the favour and take care of him.