Hiroshi

*Kageyama*

Our baby is so adorable, like really, so adorable!
He is so tiny just like Sho, his limbs look all stumpy and cute, he even has that nice clean baby smell. Hinata is still sleeping in the hospital bed as I held our beautiful little baby in my arms, I really don't want to let him go, I just want to hold Hinata and our baby in my arms forever.

"He's so cute" My mum leant over me looking at Hiroshi, he looked proud and happy, she had to tie her hair back so it wasn't in his face. "I'm a grandma" her eyes welled up with tears as she covered her mouth, her hands were shaky from joy, I'm so glad she is on our side and not my fathers.

When Hinata woke up the nurse had just taken Hiroshi to the baby room where he'll be monitoring for the rest of the day, Sho smiled once he saw me, he asked "Hiroshi?" he is still tired and weak from giving birth do he was groggy.

"Hes being watched by the doctors with the other babies" He seemed unphased about how Hiroshi wasnt with him, in sure hes releaved hes with the doctors and not alone in a room somewhere.
"I love you so much" he reached out for me to hug him, he was still quite warm but it felt nice to have him in my arms.

"I love you so much too" he giggled as I kissed his cheek, making my mlther laugh frkm across the room at the glorious view of us snuggling up together in the hospital bed.

A/N: YEAH SHORT CHAPTER AND IT TOOK AGES IM SORRY BUT I THIN THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE FOR A WHILE.