Little kicks

*Hinata*

It's been just over 4 months now since we found out I was pregnant and I am utterly round, I've still got another 4 months since my due date so by the end of this I'll end up looking like a volleyball. Kageyama still says I'm adorable and handsome even when I look tired, greasy and like absolute rubbish which is so like him.
He's really been enjoying touching me and planting little kisses on my stomach too but he's always kind of liked my stomach since the start of us as partners, I think partly because of instincts and partly because of Tobio being Tobio.
His mum is still here, she's helping us with all the getting ready think like helping Kageyama with putting up furniture and picking out supplies and clothes, names. We have a name now. Two actually! One for a girl, Yuma, and one for a boy, Hiroshi.

"Yuma" I was reading names out from a baby book "I like that one"
"Me too, it means calm truth"
Kageyama rubbed my back as he looked over my shoulder at the book, he smiled "our baby Yuma, I think it's perfect".
"Our baby Yuma or Hiroshi".

Our baby likes to kick a lot, they sure as hell can kick hard. The district time they kicked I was so scared that I had done something wrong or hurt them in some way, Kageyama's mum calmed me down and explained it to me thankfully, Kageyama was at school, I am taking time off of course.
He was so sad that he missed it but when he felt it a few hours later his face lit up with joy like I had flipped a switch inside him, he smiled so much and cried out of happiness, he snuggled up with me on the sofa with his hands on my stomach for a while trying to feel that little kick as much as he could.

That day was so great, the sun shone so beautifully through the curtains that morning I felt like I could just melt away in that warm orange light and the white linen sheets that smelt like a lavender field, with Kageyama beside me I laid just watching a small sun spot brushed against his cheek so beautifully I couldn't resist reaching out to brush that very same cheek with my own fingers. I just had to touch him myself.

His hair, so raven black, fell to one side with such beauty and grace, his long black eyelashes refused to move with such determination that for a moment he looked dead, his warm arms wrapped around me holding me so naturally like he had been holding me like this since the start of time, since the start of the universe, since the start of us. He had of course, been holding me in his arms all this time, even when we first started our relationship, even before we had this kind of relationship.

When he opened his eyes that piercing blue colour was so bright and beautiful for a moment I thought I was looking at a clear summers sky, his voice echoed in my ears "morning" it was rough and scratchy, he had woken up after all but still his voice is so beautiful.

I love waking up like this with him, I love when the sun shines through the curtains at the most perfect angle that it lights up the sheets and warms my face as it grazed against it.