Hospital

*Hinata*

I opened my eyes, one is so swollen I can't see out of, the room so so white and clean.

I know where I am, I'm in the hospital.
My things are in a bag on the bed side table, the monitor beeped slowly and there were alarms going off, so loud and busy.

I wonder if Kageyama knows? Is he okay? Is he wondering why I left him?

I had a central line and a catheter bag hanging from next to my leg, what happened after my last memory?

"Bed 2 needs their bedpan cleaning" A charge nurse shouted to another.
Whats my bed number?
Why am I here?
When can I go see Kageyama again?

"Did you see bed 4? he looks like a little kid and hes so beaten up, who would do that to him?" They're talking about me aren't they?

"Hell-" My throat hurts, I trued to call out but my voice just could come out the way I wanted it to.

"Hey it's okay you're in the hospital, you had an accident" A nurse explained as she came to check on me.

She shone a torch in my eyes, checking my response, she checked my vitals before sitting down and staring to explain my injuries.
"So you have a pretty bad black eye and a few cuts, scrapes and bruises all over, the worst injuries you have are 3 cracked ribs" She then went quiet and messed with her fingers.

"Hinata I'm sorry, were you trying for a baby?" she asked, I could feel a sinking feeling inside me.

"Erm- No, not really" my voice cracked and broke as I tried to answer.

She sighed and put her hand over mine, she said "either way I'm so sorry sweetie, the trauma cause a miscarriage, you was about 1 month pregnant"

Even though I didn't plan on having a baby recently or within the next 2 or 3 years, I still felt so sad, the stream of tears rolled down my cheeks as she stood up and left.

"Is there anyone you want me to call?" She asked just before leaving.

"No, when can I be discharged?" She looked concerned but continued to answer.

"Tomorrow if your vitals are good" She walked out.

My phone was going off like crazy.

Mum: Are you staying at Kageyama's tonight?

Mum: You've been spending an awful lot of time there

Dad: If you're not coming home atleast let us know

Natsu: I made a card for you in class today :)

Bakayama: Hinata?

Bakayama: Where'd you go?

Bakayama: Are you coming back?

Bakayama: Your mum called I told her you're staying with me, where are you?

Bakayama: Hinata I'm starting to worry

I have to tell him.

: I'm in the hospital

Bakayama: What? are you okay? what happened?

: I went to meet that guy, I wanted to tell him to leave you alone.

: I got pretty beaten up

Bakayama: I'm coming okay?

: Okay