I love him

*Hinata*

I'm offering myself up to Kageyama, to please him for once and do something to him. He's always thinking about me so it's fair that I do something nice for him and think about pleasing him more.

"If you want I'll give you a blowjob"

His face was so readable, I could tell he wanted to say yes as soon as the words left my mouth but he doesn't wanna force me.

"You don't have to I was just messing with you"

He tried as hard as he could to hide his excitement.

"I want to please you for once" His face lit up with the light of a thousand suns, obvious to me but completely invisable to others, others who can't read him or others who don't know him as well as I do.

Now he seemed eager to get up and speed home, he shifted himself in his seat and kept checking the surroundings, he looked uncomfortable like he got hard just from talking about a blowie.

He didn't.

No way.

HE DID!!!

Jeez, he really is like a 14 year old getting hard just from a conversation, his face flushed red and you could really tell he was embarrassed.
"Not a word" He stopped me just as I was about to talk.

"Fine but you better sit further under the table cause im pretty sure the workers could see if they came any closer" His chair screached as he quickly pushed it in more.

He sipped his coffee nonchalantly as it hes not hard and all excited about the thought of me blowing him off.
"What are you gonna do when were living together? Are you still gonna get all hard from just the mention of me doing something?" He looked embarrased.

"You're just so beautiful" He smiled while ruffling my hair "When we live together we can do it whenever we want", he really wants to do it a lot doesn't he?

"You need some restraint" hes laughing at me again.

"I need you" He stroked my cheek gently.

"Shut it and wait" I stick my tongue out at him while scrunching my nose and pushing his hand away.
His eyes practically glowed in the sun shineing through the window behind me, they were so blue, almost like crystals.

"I love you" the words slipped out of my mouth before I could even attempt to stop them. Of course I want to tell him how much he means to me but sometimes I suprise myself with how much I really do love him.

I love him.

His smile always radiates a sense of security, I know I'm safe when I'm with him, I know he loves me.

"I love you so much" He ruffled my hair again, I love when he plays with my hair.

We continued to talk, talking about anything, everything. The world around us just seemed to melt away and disapear, the only thing that mattered was him, he has my full attention.

I have his full attention.