"You're too cute"

*Hinata*

Kageyama's hair droops infornt of his eyes, covering them, as he leant over me smiling with the most beautiful smile he's shown me yet.

I can tell he's holding back but everytime he gives me a little more, just a little more, I feel ecstatic.

"You have to lay down, he said take it easy" His whispering voice is so beautifully spoken it makes me feel euphoric.

"I know but your hair is in the way, I can't see your face" I want to see his face, I want to see the loving way he looks at me and more than anything I want to see him blush. He grabbed a hair band he had in his pocket and tied his hair into a cute little man bun, his hands soon returned back to me, the room was a little dark but I'd rather it be slightly dark then so bright he can see every single part of me.

He laughed, we laughed, we laughed together.

"We got bad at this" His laugh echoed in my mind, it was so adorable I don't want to forget it.

"Were we ever really good at it?" I'm laughing too, its funny we used to be able to just ignore how awkward it was at the start but now it's so obviously cheesy I can't help but laugh.

His eyes widened "Well I thought I was pretty okay".

"Not that, at ignoring the awkwardness, you're great at the other thing" I extended my arms up over his shoulders as I kissed his lips, it would've helped with the awkwardness if he wasn't laughing the whole time.

"why the sofa?" He asked.

"The sofa makes it less awkward then the bed and I can't really walk upstairs." And with this I made it worse.

He got off the sofa and slipped one arm under my legs and the other arm supporting my back, he picked me up.
Being picked up is a little scary, I know he won't drop me but still I'm scared.

He carried me up the stairs, all the way to his room and onto his bed.

He kissed me with the intention to never pull away, to kiss forever, but I soon ran out of breathe.
I run out of breathe a lot easier now then I used to, they said it'll get better with time and exercise.

"I love you" His breathe was hot against my ear.

"I love you" I repiled, his face always blushes a little when I say it.

He slid his hands under the shirt I was wearing, his shirt, his warm hands heated me cool pale skin. I'm always kind of cold for some reason so being with kageyama and him sharing his warmth with me is great.

The awkwardness creeps up on us, ruining the mood and making me so embarrassed.

He smiled and pulled up my shirt, he took a long deep breath in before bendig down and blowing raspberries on my stomach.

It went on for ages, so long that I lost my breathe laughing, he looked up from my stomach with the most loving eyes, he looked as if he was looking at a beautiful sunset on a beach somewhere.
He chuckled and kissed my stomach leaving a little love bite.

"Shouyou" I love hearing him say my name, I know it's wierd but I just love the way he says it.

"You're too cute" He said nuzzling his head into my stomach as he exhaled.

"Shut it" I pushed his head away.
He giggled and wrapped his arms under my back, hugging me.

"Lets just have a nap okay?"

"Okay."