When I see him

*Hinata*

Kageyama's house is always so clean when I come over, he makes sure to not change his sheets for a few days before as requested so that it smells more like him, what can I say I like his smell.

We've never done it at his house and we haven't done it since the closet, but tonight I'm thinking he's planning on it. He lit candles around the lounge and is making dinner, we're watching a movie.

"What we watching tonight?"

"Happy death day" He picked this time cause I picked last time.

Kageyama likes to pick horror films a lot, maybe it's because he likes them or maybe it's cause he likes seeing me scared.
He always wraps his arms around my waist and it's me between his legs, he fiddles with my fingers as he whispers in my ear before the movie starts.

When we're like this I always feel like it wouldn't be so bad if we put a label on us, the more we do this the more I think it and the more I believe it's true.
"Hey Kageyama" I was fiddling with his fingers, they're long and thin and his nails are neatly filed.

"Yeah" he whispered his breath blowing hot air on my ear.

"I love you" My voice was getting quiet, I was worried but felt like if I don't say something he wouldn't make a move.

"I love you too" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter getting rid of any space between us.

"I think we should go out"

"out where?"

"No idiot like put a label on us" He exhailed a laugh.

"Really? are you sure?" His voice was full of excitement, he nuzzled into my neck and his face was hot.

"yeah"

He starting laughing like some evil villain and he was breathing like he was crying, he started saying over and over again "I love you".

"Stop" I groaned pushing hos face away, his breath was tickling my neck.

He really was crying, this idiot was crying over me wanting to say Kageyama's my boyfriend instead of saying hes my friend, I feel like im lying to him when I say we're friends cause we are so much more.

He stopped the movie and turned me around to face him, he was smiling like I've never seen before, the people from school would've never imagined him smiling like this.

I love seeing this whole side to him that no one else has seen before.

"I don't think I'll be able to hold back tonight" He whispered.

I could feel a sinking feeling in my gut when he said this like butterflies.