Psychologist

*Kageyama*

Now I do not know a lot about psychology but I do know that this won't go away, he won't just magically feel better about this or forget about it.

He might never feel 100% better after what happened, he might develop fears and worries over people, the outside and even me but I want to be by his side through it all.

I want to be with him till the day I die, I want to help him.

When the psychologist came they asked Hinata is he wanted to talk in private, without me there, he said yes.

They took him away in a wheelchair, when he stood up to sit back down in the wheelchair I got a small glimpse of his legs, he was wearing a diaper; probably to catch any of the leftover miscarriage.

I can tell he hated it, of course he hated it.

Luckily I brought some spare clothes for him to wear when hes discharged, I'm sure he wouldn't want to wear his bloody clothes from the day before.

I saw his clothes, he lost alot of blood from what it looks like but they said they did give him a blood transfusion when he came in.

"Hey" A nurse peaked around the curtain.

"We all wanted to ask you to make sure to take care of him, we all want the best for him and we all feel so bad about what happened to him" The nurse smiled.

"Hes in good hands" I said before she left.

I don't think I'll even be able to leave him alone again ever, I'm afraid that if I leave him alone he might get hurt again.

If I leave him alone someone could hurt him.

When they came back he looked the exact same as he did when he left but this time you could see dry tears on his cheeks from where he has been crying.

"Kageyama could I talk with you too" She asked while helping Hinata back into his bed.

"Erm" I struggled, I don't want to leave him alone but I'd also like to discuss Hinata with her.

"I'll have a nurse sit with him if you'd like" She can tell I feel uneasy ablut leaving him and made it so I'd feel a little better about helping him.

She got a nurse to sit with him then told me to follow her.

Once we got sat down in the room she pulled out a notepad and she smiled.
"Hinata said it was okay for me to discuss with you what we talked about, but I also want to check in on you" She had that therapist tone that everyone knows.

"When an alpha's omega gets injured while they're away it can cause problems like fears of leaving them and even self blame" She leant forward.

"Hinata is afraid of you leaving him, he's extremely afriad of losing you and he blames himself for what happened and for not knowing, you should make sure he knows how you feel and its important for you to be honest with him" She continued to talk until we had gone over everything, she disgused about his treatment and that shes gonna prescribe him some antidepressants for the time being.

She warned me about things to look out for and things he might do to cope, she told me about things to not worry about, things that are normal.
She said she could tell I really loved him and that most partners shes talked to the alpha doesnt even bother to listen to her about things to look out for.

I really do love him, no matter what I love him.

She said shes happy to discharge him into my care knowing I'll look after him.