Anon

*Anon*

I too got pretty beaten up, that pesky little omega can put up quite a fight.

Now hear me out I had no idea he was pregnant, and I had no idea that kicking him in the stomach would do so much damage but I was just so pissed off.

He aggravated me and I just kind of snapped and hit him.

He's so small that I didn't have to use much force to take him down and beat him up.

He's in the way, I'll do anything to have Kageyama become my mate, no matter the consequences.

I love Kageyama.

I love him so much it hurts.

It hurts to see him happy with anyone other than me.

It hurts to see him look at others with the kind of eyes that show love.

Kageyama won't forgive me for this, I know but I wish he could be mine so bad that for a moment I though about killing that orange haired omega and dumping his body somewhere he'd never be found.

It's not like an omega could be missed that bad right? I doubt anyone would even look for him, they'd probably just assume he's gone on a rampage for cock.

He managed to rip out a piecing while fighting back, he even scratched me pretty bad on my cheek, I'm pretty sure it'll scar.

Fucking bitch, it that scars im gonna go further than killing his unborn child. Imma seriously kill him

A/N: 2am and I'm writing this, guess who had one too many naps today...well yesterday