Going to his house

*Hinata*

Kageyama is worried about me, rather hes worried about what happened on the train whereas I'm not worried about it

Sure it was scary and horrible and made me feel disgusting but it happens to alot of omegas, I just have to accept it'll happen and move on from it.

I really am greatful that kageyama was here and that he socked him in the face.

On the train back to his house Kageyama made me sit while he stood infront of me.

"What do you want for dinner?" He looked so amazing from where i was sitting, he smiled at me and slipped one hand in his pocket.

"hmm maybe pizza?" I asked.

He nodded and patted my head gently, he was really spoiling me with his love at this point.

Bzzz Bzzz

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Tadashi: Hey, you're with Kageyama right?

: Yeah! why?

Tadashi: Remember to use protection

: AHGAUA

: WE'RE NOT DOING IT!

Tadashi: Sureeeee 

: We're not! shut

Tadashi: sure

Tadashi went offline, when we were talking before he gave me a little present bag, he told me I couldn't open it till I was alone with kageyama.

"Tadashi's meddling" Kageyama grumbled.

"Y- you read that?" I squeaked suprised he would do that.

"I read my name".

"Rude"

The train stopped and the doors opened, we got off.

"Can I hold your hand again?" I asked missing the warmth of his hand in mine, he held my hand as we walked to his house.

"If you wanna hold hands just do it you dont have to ask" He said squeezing my hand a little.

Once we got in he ordered pizza while I changed into some of his clothes, his boxershorts fit me like normal shorts and I kept the hoodie he gave me on, everything smelt like him.

He stared at me like he wanted to rip off my clothes and do it. "You look amazing" He complimented as he got money out for the pizza.

"In shorts and a hoodie?".

"In my shorts and my hoodie".

His smile was flirtatious as he looked me up and down slowly, I chuckled.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I yelled.