Kageyama meeting my parents

*Hinata*

The walk back to my house was scary and seemed to go on forever, not that I minded really cause walking with Kageyama my hand in his is always one of the best times I've had, I borrowed more of his clothes which might make my parents more mad but I don't really care because Its what I'm comfy in and I can choose what I want to wear I'm old enough aren't I?

"You can always stay with me if you have no where to go"

I know he didn't mean he thinks they will kick me out but that if I didn't want to stay at home for a while I could stay with him, that he wouldn't ask questions if I didn't want to answer and that he'd always be there for me when I needed him, he said all this in just those few words.

I want to tell him that I love him and that I'm here when he needs me, that I'd do anything for him no questions asked and that I want him to be all mine but saying what I'm thinking is always difficult.

"I love you" I dropped my head looking at the floor waiting for him to say or do something but he didn't for a while.

"Hinata we're going to see your parents you really don't want to rile me up and make me want to...'take you to the bedroom'" He squeezed my hand tightly, his hand was hot. His face was blushing a lot and he was trying to cover it with his freehand, he was smiling again that extremely happy smile that never fails to make my heart thump in my chest. 

"I love you too" 

Once we got to my house the fear really set in, all I wanted to do was run away and never have to face them again, I wanted to live with Kageyama at his house forever and not have to deal with other people.

"Its gonna be okay" His words soothed me like many times before.

He followed me in to the house empty, I'm guessing everyone is still asleep. Kageyama took a sigh of relief seeing we weren't gonna get bombarded as soon as we walked through the door.

The slow footsteps coming down the stairs caused a build up of suspension, like in horror films when the killer follows the victim slowly making the anticipation build.
"I wondered where you went when you ran off last night" Its my dad, he had my mum following behind.

"Hello Mr Hinata" Kageyama pushed his hand out for him to shake, my dad pushed his hand away as if refusing to accept him.

"Shoyo Why'd you bring him here?" My mum sounded sad as if she was disappointed in me.

"I thought if you met him you'd realise how nice he is and how much I love him" I could tell Kageyama was blushing a lot, he took my hand in his and smiled.

"Sir, I really love your son and I promise to take care of him, he really is an amazing person and I want to keep him safe" He sounded like he was begging and his words were so proper.

"Mum please just believe us" I was begging too, though Kageyama made it sound like he was asking permission to pair with me.

"I'm suprised you didn't bring any of your other bed buddies" My dad was being brutal.

"Sir, I can confirm I'm the only one he's with" Kageyama was making me feel more embarrassed than my parents.

"Why should we believe you" My dad seemed to just get more mad but my mum looked a little less disappointed and a little more happy for me.

"Sweety maybe you should trust him? Can't you see how much Shoyo trusts him?" She was finally standing up for me a little, she stroked my dads arm trying to reasure him that trusting Kageyama wouldn't be a total waste of time.

He looked conflicted but not angry anymore.

Kageyama calmed down a little, he was afraid my dad was gonna hit him, Kageyama being calm instanly calms be down a little after all if someone you love is scared you get scared too and when they feel calm it makes you feel calm.

Love? I keep saying I love him but why am I so scared to put a label on us? Maybe I think if we don't last I'll lose him?

I do love him so maybe we should put a label on us, he said he wants to protect me and that he'd never leave me.

"I really love him dad please just trust me"

Kageyama's hand squeezed mine tighter as more tiny footsteps made their way downstairs.
It's Natsu, her eyes were almost as puffy as mine like she had been crying, her face lit up when she saw my face.

"Shoyo" She yelled as she ran towards me with her arms out for a hug.
I lifted her up and held her while she spoke to me.

"I thought you werent gonna come back" She smiled "I'm so glad you came back".
She tilted her head to Kageyama and asked him "was you taking care of Shoyo?" then she whispered "you really like him don't you".

She made Kageyama smile with her words, she has no idea what our relationship is but can still tell he really likes me.
"I love your brother" Now Kageyama's being an idiot.

"Me too" She's encouraging him and making my mum smile.
"Fine" my dad agree'd to trust me and Kageyama, he said he won't argue with me about any of this anymore and as long as I don't get pregnant I can still stay with Kageyama.