#❶ 𝐅𝐚𝐧 ↣ ᴊᴜʟɪᴀɴɴᴇ ᴍᴏᴏʀᴇ

IMAGINE: Julianne reassures you.

PAIRING: Reader x Julianne Moore.

⤿

"I'm sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes."

Julianne smiled, containing herself from cursing you out.

"You're lucky you're cute," She leaned in for a quick peck to your lips. "And what I was saying, is that my kids are coming over for lunch today. I was hoping you would join us?"

"Really? Are you sure?" You weren't expecting that offer.

"Of course I'm sure!" The woman beamed.

"I mean, it's okay if it's not. I don't want to pressure you."

"Pressure me?" Julianne seemed confused.

"Well," You scratched at the back of your neck. "I don't want you to think that just because we're dating that you have to introduce me to your kids already."

"Y/n, honey," Julianne grabbed your hand in reassurance. "I've wanted you to meet my kids from our first date. I love you." She moved her hands to your shoulders, pulling you closer.

"But aren't you at least a little worried?"

"About what?" Julianne was confused again.

"About... you know..." You shrugged. "My age." Your response made Julianne sigh. "Your kids are only a few years younger than me."

"Age has never mattered to me," Julianne threaded her fingers through your hair. "And besides... I met your parents and it was fine."

"Okay, but that was different." You smiled fondly at the memory.

"How?"

"My mom is a huge fan," You answered. "She spent most of dinner talking about how much she loves you."

"Well, how do you know that my kids aren't fans of yours?"

"I've been in like, 3 movies," You retorted. "I don't think I have any fans."

"I'm your number one fan, baby." She pecked your lips. "Out of the many." She added, while you rolled your eyes. "So you gonna have lunch with us?" She gave you those convincing eyes.

"Of course." You agreed, albeit reluctantly. Your phone buzzed. "Shoot." You said. "I gotta head back to set."

"Okay baby." Julianne kissed you goodbye. "I'll see you at lunch."

"See you at lunch." You gave her one last kiss before rushing out the door.

You couldn't help but smile on your way to work. Julianne really said that she was your number one fan. Even at work, you were still smiling.

"What's got you so smiley?" Dove Cameron – one of your co-stars – asked.

"Nothing." You shook your head.

If only she knew...

⤿

Lol, idk if this made sense. Had this in my drafts for AGES, wanting to get it finished so y'all could read it.

Now it's here!!

Hope you enjoyed!! Was supposed to be low key floof (fluff)

Let me know what you thought!! 💭

– K.J

J