❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞ ↣ ᴊᴇɴɴɪғᴇʀ ᴀɴɪsᴛᴏɴ

IMAGINE: Jennifer has been having an affair with Y/n. Y/n caught feelings, unbeknownst to the fact that Jennifer feels the same.

PAIRING: Male Reader x Jennifer Aniston

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Y/n stares at the image open on his phone; the beautiful blonde woman staring back at him with her cool blue gaze.

"I think I might be falling in love with you." He admitted to the photo.

The woman in the photo was Jennifer Aniston. Her and Y/n had been hiding an affair between them. For Jennifer, it was an escape from her husband, but for Y/n, it became so much more. Like he said, he was falling in love with Jennifer.

The next day, Y/n was training in his garage-turned gym, finishing up with his last set of push ups, when he noticed a shadow casting over his driveway. The boy stood, surprised to see the woman who was constantly on his mind.

"Hi," Jennifer greeted, flashing that bright smile Y/n loved. "I hope I'm not interrupting." She added, her eyes taking in Y/n's bare torso. He was covered in sweat, most of it caught around his defined set of abs.

"No, no, I just actually finished," Y/n responded, smiling too. "So uh, what's up?" He asked, reaching for the shirt he discarded at some point while training.

"I thought we could talk," She said. "About us."

The air left Y/n's lungs.

"Uh, sure." He cleared his throat, slipping his shirt back on. "Come inside."

The two walked inside, making it to the kitchen.

"You want a drink? Coffee? Tea?" Y/n offered.

"No thank you." Jennifer declined, sitting on the barstool connected to the counter. It was a grey marble splash-back. Very modern.

Y/n grabbed a bottle of water, unscrewing the top as he faced Jennifer.

"So–" Y/n took a sip of his water. "–you said you wanted to talk about us?"

"Yes," Jennifer nodded. "I've been thinking about us... what we've been doing these past few weeks." The woman attempted to take steady breaths, her eyes cast downwards. "I'm filing for divorce."

Y/n almost choked on his water.

"Oh." Was all he could say.

"As you know, Brad and I were having problems. It just wasn't until you were in the picture, where I finally decided to end it." Jennifer continued. "Y/n, I've enjoyed the time we've spent together and I don't want it to stop."

Y/n's heart skipped a beat.

"Neither do I." The words slipped out. "I can't stop thinking about you. I didn't know what it meant at first, but now I know that I've fallen for you, Jennifer."

"And I've fallen for you." Jennifer responded.

Y/n smiled, walking over to where the woman sat. He bent down, planting a kiss on Jennifer's lips.

"After my divorce is finalised, I want you take me on a date. A real one." She told Y/n. "No more sneaking around. I don't want to hide you, or us, any longer."

"But since you're here do you maybe wanna... you know?" Y/n suggested with a smirk.

"Didn't you just workout?"

"Yes, but I haven't had my shower yet."

Jennifer smirked.

"Well... since I'm already here..." The older woman draped her arms over Y/n's shoulders, pulling him in for kiss. Y/n responded by picking Jennifer up with ease, letting her get a secure grip as he began the trek to the bathroom.

The two lovebirds laughed at each other.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Just pulled this out of thin air 💨

Been wanting to write an imagine for Jennifer for YONKS, so here it finally is.

Let me know what you thought! 💬

– K.J

J