𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧 ↢ one ↣ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ

IMAGINE: You are a famous singer and you happen to be a friend of Camila's who recently broke out of the friendzone and has had a few dates with her. But before you could do anything serious, she started her Never Be The Same Tour in Japan. You try to talk and text her everyday, but it's hard with the time zones. One night you get sick of telling her that you wish you could be there..
---

Me:
How's Japan?

Cam😚:
You already asked me that earlier😂

Me:
Oh.. oops?😊

Cam😚:
Lol😆

I tried thinking up something good to talk about or ask. The best I could come up with was..

Me:
Do you have plans tonight?

Cam😚:
Nope.
I'm just sitting in my hotel room alone, wishing I had someone to hang with.

Me:
Is this your cute way of telling me you wish I was there?

Cam😚:
... maybe🙃

I smiled at her reply and sat up more comfortably in my bed.

Me:
I wish I was there too x

Cam😚:
How far away are you anyway?
A few miles??

I chuckled. I was a lot further out than a 'few miles'.

Me:
Try a couple hundred😂

Cam😚:
😩
Not fair😐I want a cuddle buddy

Me:
Where's your mum? Lol.

Cam😚:
She's not good enough😩
I wanna cuddle with you😇

Me:
Aw☺️I wanna cuddle with you too.
I can't get you off my mind x

Cam😚:
🤤

I laughed at the drooling emoji she had sent. I then sighed, remembering how far away she was from me.

Suddenly a knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts. I stood up, sliding my phone into the banded pocket of my flannel.

 I stood up, sliding my phone into the banded pocket of my flannel

{Daddy fits'😩Street casual or Street smart?}

"Parcel for Y/N Y/L/N." The postman said as soon as I opened the door, an average sized box in hand. "Oh wow." He said, looking up from the paper on the box. "You're that Y/N Y/L/N. The singer!" He exclaimed. "My two teenagers love you." He admitted, making me laugh. I took the package from him and signed my name on the paper.

"You want me to autograph something or maybe take a photo?"

He quickly nodded at my question. "A photo would be great."

|~/\~<>~/\~|

After taking various photos for the postman, I walked back inside my house carrying my parcel and placing it on my dining room table.

"Nice." I commented as I ripped open the parcel. I got some tape for my knees and a knee guard. Since my knee accident, I'd been taking extra precautions so that knee doesn't dislocate. I did it after getting off stage and tripping but even if I didn't trip, it would've dislocated at some other point because it's a family condition.

My phone blinged and I ran over to the coffee table in the loungeroom, sighing sadly when it wasn't Camila.

Manager😐:
We've gotta get you back in the studio soon Y/N. People are starting to stop listening to your songs.

Me:
I'll go now then.

I sighed again, running a quick hand through my hair before fixing the knee guard I already had under my pants.

Let's go write another hit song.

|~/\~<>~/\~|

"Yeeeeeaaaahh"-Tyler Joseph (Fairly Local)

Like, comment and vote fam😉