𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ↢ one ↣ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ

IMAGINE: Years ago, you and Camila used to date. Now, years later, you bump into each other and it all comes rushing back.

PAIRING: Male You x Camila Cabello

I woke up at about 7 am. I then got changed, brushed my hair and put a little makeup on before walking into Starbucks for my daily cup of coffee. But something felt different.

As I waited in line to order, this sudden feeling washed over me and I couldn't sense what it was. After ordering and receiving my drink, I unconsciously looked around the store and was immediately shocked to the core.

In a corner booth, sat my ex boyfriend – Y/N Y/L/N and what looks to be his new girlfriend. I watched them, seeing them kissing each other, smiling while doing so.

Ugh, I can't deal with this.

I tried to look casual as I walked to a booth of my own. But as I sat down, curiosity got the better of me. I stared at them again, specifically Y/n.

God, he looked muscular now, his arms looked strong, definitely more definition than the last time I saw them. His smile was breathtaking.

I wish I could make him smile like she is.

His hair had also been grown out slightly, but his eyes were just as I remembered – Y/E/C and gorgeous.

Suddenly, his girlfriend had received something on her phone and kissed Y/N before standing up and leaving. They waved at each other like cute couples do, staring at each other despite the distance. But eventually, they lost sight of each other and I heard Y/N sigh before taking a large sip of his milkshake.

I wonder if was like he used to have it.

Java Chip in a Trenta cup.

I sighed, watching on as Y/N checked his phone with a smile. No doubt he had been messaging his girlfriend.

Deciding I didn't want to live through this torment, I stood from my seat and headed to the women's bathroom. It was there where I had let it all loose, letting the first tear slip past my eye. I may have been overreacting, but I couldn't help it.

There was once a time were Y/N and I were inseparable, holding hands and sharing kisses at almost every moment. Described as the perfect couple, people believed we were meant to be and so did I.

Although as we got older, I started to become jealous but it wasn't because I didn't trust Y/N with all the other girls. It was because...I was pregnant...and I never told him. Unfortunately for me, soon after we broke up, I lost the baby.

I fell to pieces, vowing to never get involved in another relationship again.

Now here I was, crying in the bathroom of a Starbucks about my ex boyfriend and our unborn child. I wiped my eyes as much as I could before taking a deep breath and composing my breath to it's normal pattern. I then let out one last sniffle before finally exiting the bathroom.

Embarrassingly, my body had accidentally collided with someone else's on the way out.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The voice apologised. "Camila?" They seem to recognise me.

My heart stopped and I unconsciously stared up into those familiar Y/E/C eyes.

Oh god

<*><*><*>