𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ↣ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴜʀᴇɢᴜɪ

SUMMARY: You and Lauren have been dating for a while, and currently she's on tour. So one night when she FaceTimes you, you decide to change clothes, while Lauren stares at you.

PAIRING: You x Lauren.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"Hey babe." You said groggily as you were pretty tired.

"Hay babey! It feels like it's been forever since we've seen each other!" The raven-haired girl squealed over the line.

"Mm, I know baby." You said back, taking a sip of your coffee. "But I love you." You add.

"And I love you too, baby." Lauren blushed.

"Aw, you always blush when I say it." You smiled, knowing how it would affect Lauren.

You watched as Lauren looked away, hiding the smile of her own.

"Shut up." She mumbled which immediately caused you to chuckle as you took another sip of your coffee. "Baby, why are you drinking coffee at this time of night?" She then asked, running a hand through her thick hair.

"Because I wanna stay up with you, duh." You said back, pretending to flip your hair.

Lauren smiled at this with the tilt of her head.

"Baby, you don't have to. I'll be home soon." Lauren said, bringing the camera closer to her face.

"I know. But I want to, babe." Just as you said that, you weren't paying attention and your coffee split a little, dampening the bottom of your t-shirt and a little spot on your Pajama pants. "Damn it." You curse out while Lauren giggled humoured in the background. You quickly rush over to your drawers and pull out another pair of white sweatpants and a black sleeveless shirt. You start to take off your shirt, feeling Lauren gaze on you, but you pay it no mind as you continue to undress, pulling your grey pants off and tossing them away near the laundry basket.

You pick up your clean sweatpants and slowly hop into them. Quickly after, you grab your shirt and Manoeuver your way into it. You then walk back to bed, to see Lauren's face completely in a trance on your IPad.

 You then walk back to bed, to see Lauren's face completely in a trance on your IPad

"You okay, babe?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. She bit her lip, clearly still in some sort of daze.

"Can you take your shirt off again?"

--