𝐢𝐓'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐔 ↣ ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

SUMMARY: You have something wrong with you and because of all the time you've spent with her, you think Ariana can help.

PAIRING: You x Ariana Grande

⤿ ✶ ⤾

The way her skin felt at my fingertips was a feeling no amount of words could truly describe. When I would look at her deep brown eyes, I'd get lost in how beautiful they were. Her smile was so beautiful that it was contagious, so when she smiled, I smiled. Her laugh was the same way too.

I sigh in adoration at just the mere thought of her.

Ariana was truly perfect.

Muffled screams were heard and I turned to where the girl of my dreams was tied up, her mouth gagged. I smirked, walking over and crouching in front of Ariana and removing the gag.

"Why are you doing this?" Ariana asks with her beautiful brown eyes pooled with tears.

"It's you," I admit with the happiest smile on my face as I softly brought my hands to rest on her cheeks. "You're the one."

Ariana froze and I cousins blame her. Being told that you're the love of someones life isn't exactly a slice of cake.

I waited for a response, switching my hands to hold hers in order to make her a little bit more comfortable.

"Y/n..." She suddenly speaks and I perk up. "Untie me."

I sigh, "In due time."

I stand from Ariana and walk over to the large window in my house, looking up at sun as I await the incoming wave that is the moon.

"I am going to turn soon and when I do, you are going to be the only one that will be able to bring me back."

"What are you talking about?" Ariana asks. "Turn?"

"It's hard to explain," I admit to the love of my life. "To paraphrase, every night I shift into something... something deadly. I wake up hours after turning with no recollection of what happened."

"And you think I can help with that?"

"Well," I say, sauntering back over in the direction of Ariana. "It's either that... or I kill you." My words cause Ariana to widen her eyes. "It really depends on how strong our bond is. From all the time we've spent together; all the drunken nights and sober days... this is what it comes to, Ari."

A tear slides down Arianas cheek and I crouch down to wipe it away with the back of my hand.

"It's you."