𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 ↣ ʀʜᴇᴀ ʀɪᴘʟᴇʏ

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘: As apart of a storyline, Dominic Mysterio goes looking for his girlfriend – Rhea Ripley. He is shocked to find her in a steamy embrace with you.

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: Reader x Rhea Ripley

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Dominik Mysterio had just finished an interview and wanted to see his girlfriend. A camera followed him as he did so. He pretended as if it wasn't there, as all wrestlers did.

"Have you seen Rhea?" He would ask every person that passed him down the hallways. They would shake their head, having no clue where his "Mami" was.

Just as Dominik had given up hope, sighing to himself, he heard something rustling beside him.

He walked over to an abandoned closet, opening it to find Rhea Ripley making out with Y/n Lesnar, Brock Lesnar's younger sibling.

The crowd let out loud sounds of shock.

Neither Y/n or Rhea noticed Dominik's arrival, too lost in their embrace. They continued kissing, their tongues battling for dominance. Rhea wasn't even close to losing, her hands wrapped in Y/n's hair.

"Mami?" Dominick croaked, visibly heartbroken.

Rhea turned, gasping at the sight of her lover.

"It's not what it looks like!" She tried to tell him.

Dominik shook his head, storming off as he started to tear up.

"Dom Dom!" Rhea called, chasing after the emotional boy.

The camera zoomed to Y/n who had a large smirk as they wiped their lip of Rhea's dark lipstick.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

A/N:

Tehe 🙃

This is a little idea I had for a Rhea imagine!

Thinking of turning it into a little series 👀

    – K.J, 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔬𝔣𝔳𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔰.