𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐞 ↣ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ

SUMMARY: Camila doesn't know her way around New Jersey so she asks Shawn to help but when he suddenly can't, he sends you instead.

PAIRING: Female You x Camila

⤿ ✶ ⤾

New Jersey, 2016.

Camila's Point Of View.

Of course I got lost! I screech at myself internally. Luckily my friend Shawn was nearby and told he'd meet me at the train station.

You'd think going to a particular place, I would get used to it and not get lost but yet here I am-lost and pouting about it.

Shawn🇨🇦:
Bad news. I got called into a meeting, but I texted a friend to come help you out.

"Oh great." I groaned out loud, covering my mouth afterwards.

Shawn🇨🇦:
Her names Y/N. She doesn't talk much but she knows Jersey like the back of her hand.

I sighed, responding to Shawn with an 'okay' as I continued my brisk walk to the train station. Suddenly, a hand tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you Camila?" The girl asked, causing me to freeze in place. She had short Y/H/C hair and bright Y/E/C eyes. I was very surprised she didn't butcher my name like most do.

"Yes." I answered with a curt nod. "And you must be Y/N, Shawn's friend?"

"The one and only." She said in response, cracking a smile, showing off her perfect white teeth. I giggled, shaking the hand she had put out. "So I guess I'll be your tour guide?"

"Sure."

<•~•~•>

"Mm, this tastes so good."

"I know right? The Pork rolls are so good here." Y/N said, taking another bite of the meat filled treat.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Y/N. I really appreciate it." I thanked the taller girl with a nervous smile.

"All good. Any specifications for the next stop?" She asked in response, taking the last two bites of her pork roll. I shrugged in response as I dusted off my hands.

"Do you live near here? I would love to see your house."

<•~•~•>

"Oh wow, it's really big."

"I honestly think it's pretty average." Y/N said in response as we entered her house. "But the rent is big."

I accidentally let out a giggle and covered my mouth afterwards.

During our food earlier, Y/N and I had actually told a lot about each other and found interests we both shared. Including the fact that we're both single...

"Y/N, this wouldn't happen to be alcohol, would it?" I teased, walking over and grabbing the bottle of vodka.

"Oh no." She gasped jokingly. "You've caught me." I giggled again before giving the bottle to Y/N. "You want a drink?" She asked, making me respond with a quick nod. Chuckling, the Y/E/C eyed woman walked over to a cabinet and pulled out another bottle, except the liquid was green. "I have a hunch you'll like this."

Many drinks and experiments later, and Y/N and I were sat on her couch, giggling like idiots.

"You're so cute." I blurted out, due to the alcohol in my system.

"Mm, you're pretty cute yourself." Y/N mumbled as she took another sip of her drink. "Come over here." She said, pulling me forward onto her lap. I squealed, holding onto the taller girls shoulders for support. Then something happened. I looked down at Y/N while she stared up at me. I leaned down, bringing a hand up to her cheek.

Then we kissed.

My lips were on hers and before I knew it, my back was flat against the couch while she hovered over me. I let out a mewl at the feeling of her kissing down my neck. As she bit down - most likely leaving a mark - I moaned, grabbing onto the girl's hair.

"Oh Y/N..." I moaned, tangling my fingers inside her hair. She hummed against my neck before lowering and licking my collarbone.

"Do you want me to stop?" She panted out. I shook my head before sitting up and removing my shirt. She followed, throwing her shirt across.

"Oh god..." I said, marvelling at the girls abdomen. She smirked before leaning in to kiss me again. Wrapping her arms around me, she picked me up and my legs tied themselves around her.

After walking around for awhile, my back suddenly hit something soft. Her bed.

I was starting to like New Jersey... It was so dope.

<•~•~•>