𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 ↢ one ↣ ᴀʟʟʏ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ

IMAGINE: You are Ally's boss since she has been your assistant for awhile now and let's just say... she's grown quite 'fond' of you.

PAIRING: G!p you x Ally Brooke

- - -

Ally's Point Of View

Y/n Y/l/n. Probably one of the most respected business women in the world. And also my boss. I hate hearing people complain about her all the time. Mostly because I have like, the worlds biggest crush on her, but also because she's actually a good person. She even donates to charity on her off days. Its actually really sweet. She's really sweet.

Ally, stop it!

"Ms. Brooke, I need to set up a meeting with-Actually, scratch that." Y/n started to order me but ultimately cut herself off "Clear my afternoon, instead." She then finished, fixing her tie after she took her jacket off.

"Yes, Miss. Y/l/n." I said back, scribbling in my notebook. Y/n then sighed while taking her tie off this time.

"Actually Ms. Brooke, you can have the rest of the day off." She sighed out again as began typing away on her Mac computer.

"What?" I asked, making sure I heard her correctly. In response, she looked up from her computer to stare down at me with her sharp y/e/c eyes.

"You heard me." She said in her deep and soothing voice. "Go home, Ms. Brooke." She added.

"Are you—

I stopped talking when she looked up at me with her intense stare again. "Go." She said with a little smile, which immediately caused me to blush. But I quickly regained myself and trotted my way out of there.

Did she really just smile at me?

~ ~ ~

/Later that Day/

I groaned in frustration at the paperwork in front of me. I was currently sitting in the study that was situated in my house, doing paperwork that I should have done yesterday. As well as paperwork that I received today too.

I was taken away from my thoughts, as someone had knocked on the front door. I walked downstairs, placed my glass of wine on the kitchen counter, then proceeded to the front door. As I opened it, I could've screamed, but somehow, I managed to remain calm.

There my boss stood, completely drenched from the heavy rain outside. "Hello, Ms. Brooke." She greeted, her raspy voice surfacing. I froze and took in her appearance. Her long dark coat was covered in thousands of little water droplets. Underneath that, her slightly unbuttoned shirt was soaked and clinging to her abdomen. Her pants looked so tight as I noticed the outline of her little buddy in there. "May I come in?" She rasped, leaning her head on the doorframe.

"O-oh, um, of course." I managed to get out with a stutter, opening the door and letting her walk inside. In return, she muttered her thanks, then walked on in, taking her large coat off and placing it on my wooden coat rack.

"You have a wonderful home, Ally." She said, standing and looking around the place. I squealed internally at her use of my name.

"Thank you." I said back, trying to fight back a blush.

"May I use your bathroom?" She then asked. I nodded.

"Of course." I said, deciding that now probably wasn't the time to ask her how on earth she knew my address. "Last door on the right."

"Thank you, Ms. Brooke." Y/n smiled and walked down the hall. When she was out of sight, I silently took a deep breath out that I didn't realised I had breathed in.

As I awaited her re-arrival from my bathroom, my thoughts couldn't help but wonder about why my boss is here.

It could have been purely coincidental, I thought.

Maybe she just got caught in the rain and she just so happened to be near my house.

But how did she know where I lived?

I was worried about how she knew at first but I now realise she would know because I put it on my résumé.

I sighed and went to grab my wine class, hoping the cherry taste of the alcohol would help stop the pounding of my head. But suddenly, my ears picked up on the distinct sound of my shower reverberated throughout the house.

Oh my gosh, I gasped internally.

My boss is taking a shower in my house!

• • •

Part 2 and 3 are eventually coming but they won't be for awhile because I accidentally deleted them😩