𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 ↣ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ

SUMMARY: You & Camila had been together for awhile now, but something always felt missing in the relationship. You've tried to fix it many times. But it never works. You decide that proposing to Camila will fix everything, but what will she say?

PAIRING: You x Camila

⤿ ✶ ⤾

You sat patiently waiting for Camila to get home. She had been out with friends and had texted you saying that she was coming home. So here you nervously sat, a little box in your pocket with a wedding ring inside, waiting to pop the question to your beautiful girlfriend, who'd been down in the dumps lately.

As her girlfriend/boyfriend, you were worried about her. You noticed that she had been writing a lot of sad and gloomy songs. You had hoped that proposing to her would make everything better. Or maybe make both of you realise you were better off apart. You didn't know, but you wanted to.

You almost slipped as the front door started to unlock, you stood and waited for Camila.

As she came in, she smiled softly. "Hey babe." She greeted.

Your Point Of View.

"Hey.." I said back nervously scratching at my neck.

"You okay, babe?" She asked, putting her coat on the rack, walking over to me.

"Yeah I-Um-Can we talk?" I asked, still a little nervous for what I was about to do.

She hesitated to answer and I noticed her gulp. "Y-Yeah." She stuttered back.

We both sat on the couch and I still had no idea what to say.

"Camila, I-I love you a lot, Okay? And um-" I cleared my throat before continuing. "For awhile now, we've been arguing back and forth about things, and I understand that I did things that I can never take back." I held her hand. "I never meant to hurt you in any way, Camila. I know I can't take back the things I did, but we can try something different." I explained.

"What are you talking about, Y/n?" She asked, clearly confused as to what what I was saying.

"I'm talking about us, Mila. I love you, and I always will." I now have both of her hands in my own. "And that's why I'm a nervous wreck right now." I chuckle out. I then get down on one knee. Camila gasps but I still continue. "Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao..." I pull out the box and pop it open, causing her to cover her mouth in shock. "Will you marry me?"

At first she didn't speak, she just covered her mouth. I got really worried when she started to cry.

"I'm sorry, was this too soon?" I asked quietly, seeing if she was okay.

"No no, of course not, babe. It's just I-"

She started to tear up again.

"You just don't wanna get married? Baby, that's fine with me." I said back, crawling over and rubbing her back with my hand.

"No I-" She wiped a couple stray tears from her face before speaking again. "I did something really bad, Y/n. And I did it because I thought you were gonna break up with me." She broke down in tears again.

"Baby, how could you think that? I love you." I assured her.

"I know. And that's why I feel so guilty about what I did." She said, looking away at the end.

"Baby, what did you do?" I asked, really worried now.

Camila kept crying and crying. It was starting to really scare me.

"Baby." I repeated. "What did you do?"

She slowly turned towards me. Gosh it hurt to see my baby in so much pain, with all these tears stinging her face.

"I-I" She stuttered. "I cheated, Y/n." For a moment it felt like, time had frozen still, I was brought back when she rephrased it. "I cheated on you."

There it was, the confirmation that I never wanted to hear. Paparazzi had already stirred up suspicions on her cheating, with her ex, Austin and there was plenty of chances that she could have even been with her best friend, Shawn, who has had an obvious crush on her for years. I always thought that it was all lies. But yet here I sat, frozen on the living room floor.

I didn't respond. I just froze. I was so frozen, that Camila was shaking me, trying to get me to say something.

"Please, say something!" She screamed, crying uncontrollably.

No response.

"Baby please!"

No response.

Camila then fell onto the floor and into my arms. She held onto me and I held onto her, as we both cried.

And in this moment, I couldn't help but think back to the many thoughts I had previously to all of this mess.

I always knew that something had to give between Camila and I. All I did was give and she'd take like it meant nothing to her or like I didn't do right.

Camila may have a different outlook on the whole situation but it doesn't change the fact that the girl of my dreams turned out to be one helluva nightmare.

---

This fucking song man😩Tear jerker the whole way through😭