𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 ↣ ᴍᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ʙᴇᴇʀ

IMAGINE: You're new to school and you meet the usual cliché bad girl, Madison Beer.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Your Point Of View.

"Y/n Y/l/n?"

"That's me." I said, raising my hand slightly as I sat in the pristine office of my new school.

"Oh! Hi there!" Greeted the friendly woman, clad in a slightly sparkled skirt and salmon frilled blouse. "I'm Tammy, I'm one of the few office ladies provided here! It's so good to meet new students!" She exclaimed, pulling me in for a sudden hug. A tight one too. "Sorry, I'm a hugger." She apologised with a giggle. I nodded, my eyes widened in shock. This woman was crazy. "So this is your schedule; basically your bible around here." She humoured, leading me to believe she was Christian. Plus, the cross around her neck was a large giveaway too. I took the lined paper from her pink manicured hands and looked it over quickly with a nod.

Judging from the clock displayed on the wall of the small office, it was almost halfway through first period and that would mean I'd be late to my first ever class. Nice. I'm not a huge fan of English anyway.

"There's a map on the back in case you get lost." She informed me with a smile and her hands held together. I nodded, flashing her awkward smile.

"Thank you." I said. "So... do I go or-"

"Oh! Yes yes! Don't let me keep you!" She cut in with another short giggle before walking behind the large counter. I awkwardly smiled again and watched as she waved to me before I finally exited the office.

After taking my time walking around-schedule in hand-I had stumbled across my English classroom. I knocked, entered, walked over to the teacher and looked out at the crowd of teenagers sat at their chosen desks. I told the teacher that I was new and they checked that I was marked present before pointing me in the direction of a free seat.

I gulped-hoping it wasn't noticeable-while I walked towards the coupled desk, where a girl with luscious brown hair, hazel eyes and very noticeable lips, sat. I took a seat next to girl, feeling her eyes on me as I took my light backpack off and placed it on the desk.

"Hey." She greeted, her voice deeply feminine but raspy. I turned to look on impulse, my eyes immediately latching onto hers.

"Hey." I greeted in response with a friendly smile. "I'm Y/n." I added, deciding suddenly that I wanted this girl to know my name.

"I'm Madison." She introduced, her bottom lip coming to wedge between her teeth, her eyes grazing over my body teasingly slow. "Madison Beer."

- - -