𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐅 ↣ ᴅɪɴᴀʜ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

IMAGINE: You are married to Normani's mother, making you Normani's stepdad, and Dinah thinks you're a Dilf.

PAIRING: Male You x Dinah Jane

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Dinah's Point Of View.

"Damn." I groaned, looking at the framed picture of Normani's new stepdad. "Your stepdaddy is so hot!" I whisper-yelled over to Mani.

"Ew. Don't call him that!" She scolded, hitting me with a pillow from the couch we sat on, causing me to giggle teasingly as I thought of what to say next.

"I'll only stop calling him that, when he stops lookin' like a Daddy I'd like to fuck." Right after that, Mani assaulted me with the pillow, multiple times. "Ow. Mani, stop that."

"I'll stop when you stop." Mani said as an ultimatum before standing up with a smile.

"Stop what?" I asked and before I could get an answer, my face was met by a throw pillow by Mani as she quickly bolted up the stairs.

"Why you little.." I grumbled, standing up and racing after her, smiling when I heard her distinct laugh in the distance.

<~A few hours later~>

Normani was currently asleep in her room, while I was sitting up at the Kitchen counter on one of the barstools. I was just scrolling through my phone when Y/n - Normani's smoking hot stepdad - walked in, the man immediately smiling when his y/e/c eyes met my brown ones.

"Hey there, Dinah." He greeted, his grin getting more perkier by the second.

"Hi, Mr. Kordei." I said, giving him a smile in return while he suddenly decided to sit on the barstool that was next to me.

"Please. Call me Y/n." He then politely offered, taking a seat.

"Okay.. Y/n." I said, getting used to name on my tongue. Before I could protest, Y/n then placed his hand upon my thigh and leaned closer to me.

"So I'm a Dilf, hey?" He asked, a huge smirk plastered on his face.

My eyes widened.

Uh oh.

"W-What?" I asked with a stutter, causing him to chuckle at me in response.

"Oh c'mon Dinah, I heard you and Mani earlier." Y/n admitted, biting his lip as his hand inched higher up my thigh.

"Mr Kor-"

"I said, call me Y/n." Y/n cut in, stopping his hand from moving but instead letting it grab at my thigh. My eyes widened as his other hand had suddenly reached for his crotch, his face dipping closer to mine while the older man's nose tickled the skin of my neck.

"But what about-"

Y/n groaned in the middle of my sentence, picking me up out of pure irritation to then place me on atop of the kitchen bench.

"Shh, you don't have to worry about anything." Y/n said, rubbing soothing hands up and down my thighs. "Just trust me." He whispered before connecting our lips again.

Normani was gonna kill me.

Then suddenly my eyes opened as if they weren't already open and I was laying next to an asleep Normani, her back facing me.

So what happened between Normani's dad and I was just a dream?

I immediately breathed out a sigh of relief, quietly climbing myself out of Normani's soft bed, trying my best not to disturb the sleeping girl. I shake my head, walking out of the room and down the hall until I meet the stairs. I sigh aloud now.

I know I think the guy is cute and all... but having dreams about him?

That's on a whole other level.

I trot down the stairs, hoping something in Normani's fridge can distract me and my disturbing thoughts of her Stepdad. Coincidentally, just as I grab some food and close the fridge, guess who is standing there?

Y/n in nothing but Pajama pants.

Uh oh part 2.

• • •

Oof, I wrote this a long ass time ago but I went back and added some stuff lol😂